Ford Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mazda MX6 Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well now that we have a forum I'd like to get to know who's goin to be in here....maybe everybody could post some info:

Name: Ryan
Location: Presently in Fresno for college (but also live in Auburn{by Sac} and in the Bay Area).
Occupation: Basketball (I go to Fresno Pacific University and am on a full ride, so I get paid 20,000 a year to hoop:nuts:)
Interest Hobies: Basketball, Weight training, and my mx-6!!
Car Info: 1993 Mazda Mx-6 Ls with the mods posted in my sig

That's all i can think of right now, but I'd love to hear from you other mx-6 ers....and is anybody else in the fresno area??

Late
Ryan

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I dont know about posting full names, but to each their own. I do drive an mx6, but its not in my name. I consider it partially mine. Its bone stock. Heres a pic.

Attachments

·
Mazda MX6 Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like mine (minus ALL the mods ;)

G

·
my 6

I posted a pic in the pic post, here is the link:
http://discussions.fordforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=5333

It's a 93 LS V6. I recently swapped the ATX to MTX. It currently has Pacesetter ceramic coated headers & cat-back, Fidanza flywheel, Clutchmasters Stg.1, Pacesetter short throw shifter, Brembo rotors, KVR pads, Goodridge brake lines, and a K&N cone filter sucking warm air. I am currently gathering parts for a turbo install.
The wheels are Konig rated r's and the tires are Kumho 712's.
I am also sporting the cracked windshield mod, thanks to a gravel truck.

·
Mazda MX6 Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
willyg,

nice ride!!

I can't tell very well in the picture but is that not a stock antenna?? It looks thicker and black?? Where did you get it?? Is it still retractable or is it up all the time??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts