Ford Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the topic asks, does anyone know of a good place to assemble an I6. Im looking to get some work done on a spare motor in the future, and altough i reccon i could build the engine no problems, a name of some reputable engine rebuilders would be nice to get some prices and ideas.

Cheers

·
ED Falcon Owner
88 Posts
Try Bell's Auto Service, Russell Street in the city. He does a lot of performance stuff. Dont know about his prices tho.

·
345kw of V8 Windsor Power
2,784 Posts
I just had all my work done at Chris Milton Motor Engineering on Main North Rd near the city. Prices were dear, but the work was top quality, and all balancing and machining is done on site. Highly recommended, but I think you will find his prices a little more than average.

·
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was sujested Chris Milton today by a local mechanic/drag racer.

Ill have a ring arround tomorrow

·
must stay under 0.25 ppd.
228 Posts
Bill Hanson (Norwood) if hes not too busy.
Specialty Tuning do builds too from memory (that'll cost tho)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with Dave Adams from The Motor Shop at St Agnes. I know he drags a 4.1 Powered Red TC Cortina that runs 9's. Anyone know if he's any good?

·
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that TC has an unhealthy ammount of nitrus going through it :)

Reactions: chris adams

·
Registered
2 Posts
You just replied to a 18 yr old post , doubt he will read it now .
ehh probably not but if anyone else sees it they might comment..it actually had 2 kits 1 was jetted to 180 hp on a nos controller but previously a jacobs mastermind and a second kit jetted to 80hp ..i did the jetting and figures myself as dads eyesight was so bad he couldnt do things like that himself

1 - 10 of 10 Posts