Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I am on a mission here. My mate is getting married in Sydney in early April and is after a black GT or GTP to be the "lead" car in the procession! Currently we have a few black BA XR's, 6's and an 8, for the bridal party, but we are in need of a more prestigious lead car! :wnc:

If you know are lucky enough to have one, or know someone that has one, and would be interested, PM me for more details of time and place. I can't offer too much in the way of payment or anything like that, but I can promise that we will cover fuel costs and the like.

Thanks all! :thup:

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,632 Posts
mr sparkle: I presume you are after one with a really nice set of stripes?? :p hehe had to say it..

good luck, sounds like a good wedding already!

·
Lamahs approve of manuals
1,382 Posts
Heh, it is an interesting thought . . .
Scenario: One Black GT-P is available. With Stripes. What will Sparkles do ? Remain true ? Or cave ? ;)

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
How about a ute with fully schick strobes. maybe when it gets resprayed I'll do it in black for the wedding????

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ Bump

Still looking fellas if you know of anyone! Cheers

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
ok black gtp with orange stripes that would stand out in front..

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that an offer, or another waste-of-time post? ... and it's not as if there is a shortage of them already in this thread!!! :MrSparkle

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^^ BUMP ^^^^

Back to the top we go....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts