Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we get some AFN pics up in here please? Don posted 8 pages on the NEPO site (www.nepoprobes.com) but I wanna see some in this forum!

Also I want to bring this forum back alive, I encourage everyone to post pics, anything that has to do with Probes or MX-6s. Come on guys and gals help me out in here.

P.S. If you really wanna make my day, post pics of Miss AFN 2001! From what Ive seen she is amazing!! :nuts:

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Alright, lets see those pics 89ProbeGirlie! hey, arent you the one that calls your car "Tiger"?

Marc

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
89ProbeGirlie said:
K, that chick is NASTY... wait a few more days till I take some pictures with my car in my bikini, on the beach...
I really wish for you to look better than her hun, but trust me theres nothing nasty about her! In contrary...
Looking forward to seeing your pics though!
:cool:

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
89ProbeGirlie said:
K, that chick is NASTY... wait a few more days till I take some pictures with my car in my bikini, on the beach...
ok jen, you asked for it!

that means you BETTER show up for the next scpoc meet! lino and i will be there to take plenty of pics!

:D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
89ProbeGirlie said:
I'd love to see a pic of a Californa girl. Especially wearing a bikini , posing on the beach with a Probe.;)

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:

I'd love to see a pic of a Californa girl. Especially wearing a bikini , posing on the beach with a Probe.;)
Patience. It just so happens out next meet is at the beach. :D

We'll see who shows, I know LIno loves his camera...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
16 Participants
Gil Starr
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing