Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Doing Fieldwork
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok here is the second research opportunity. It is not connected to my own research for my PhD, but I thought you guys may like to find out about it as it is easy money!

-----

Do you want to be part of a research film about the lifestyles and attitudes of young drinkers? And you get paid too!
The research would involve a researcher coming to your home and talking to you (on video) about your life, the things that interest you, your social life, where you do your drinking etc.
We are looking for:
18-26 yo males who enjoy having a good time.
24-33 yo males still enjoy having a good time but have an eye towards the future.
18-24 yo females who enjoy having a good time.
24-35 yo males style-conscious with an active lifestyle.

We are looking for people from Sydney Suburbs, non-metro (ie regional) NSW, and QLD.

Commitment and payment
Partcipants commitment will be: Initial in-home interview 30-40 minutes (you will be paid $40 cash)

Mainstage of research (incentive $360)
€ In-home video interview (3hrs)
€ Filling in web-based drinks purchase diary (over 1 month) inc. using camera and phone/email contact with researcher
€ researcher accompanies you on a typical night out
€ Follow up interview (2.5 hrs)

If you are interested PM or email me [email protected] and I will have a quick phone interview to see if you fit the bill, and then I will pass you on to the boss.

Cheerio,
Glen.

·
Lamahs approve of manuals
1,382 Posts
Heh, methinks I need to take up drinking :)

Sounds like a very interesting opportunity for some of the uni students / apprentices on FF to make some easy cash . . .

·
Doing Fieldwork
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it is some easy money, really you are just getting paid to tolerate the presence of me and my boss, not too hard!

Just think, you could earn enough money for some extractors, or a couple of new tyres or a cam or a new deck, etc, etc.

·
well hung
801 Posts
Do you guys pay the tab for the 1 month binge... I mean research!? (not including the $360 already offered for the research).

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
Hahahhahaahhahaha

I have found a solid friend for life Fordqirl ;)

:fairy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts