Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I´m new here, i need some advice.
I´m missing the retainer clips located on the one side of the headlight buckets in my 1966 galaxie fastback, the other side is held down by a spring.

Is there anything from a mustang or maybe fairlane that vill fit??

I live in Denmark, so galaxieparts are rather hard to come by here.

·
Registered
868 Posts
A rear photo of your car is'nt very helpful for your question about headlight clips.Do you have a picture of the area where the clips are missing from?...thanx,Luke!!

·
Old Ford Fan
340 Posts
should be sam as 65- two plastic snap in threaded inserts hold two screws with 'slot' the bucket rides in, other side just a spring. over here 'autozone' stores sell replacement screws/inserts, as they often rust/break...same (or similar at least) types were used for many years...

·
Old Ford Fan
340 Posts
Saw a guy at the swapmeet- had every clip on earth(except rocker clips for a 06 mustang), bought a bunch of stuff from him- anyway, anyone needing something heres his website:

www.justclips20m.com
email [email protected]

never seen such an organized setup at a swapmeet- think I bought a dozen different types, didnt take him more than 30 seconds to find any of them.
wanted to throw a link up here as I lose business cards all too often-he even had the rear glass clips for the 65...man I searched for a month for those darn things before drilling the roof for the newer type...see them on ebay once in a while, but its potluck. this dude has everything!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts