Ford Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Mustang Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Question is I have a 1994 Mustang GT I am trying to remove all the accesories like smog pump, a/c, power steering pump. I want to run just the ALT, Crank, Water Pump. I Found out that I have a Reverse Rotational water pump. And I heard that I would need to change to a standard rotation water pump. I have changed to a flaming river rack and pinion. Anyone have any hint on what I should do or how to do it? Thanks
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing