Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all.

Just wondering how many other people have having problems with thier Rex DVD player jamming Disc's.

I have a late Oct Build XR6 it is only 6 weeks old and already it's on it's third DVD player i'm told by two dealers that this is a know problem right across the network, is there a model that dos'nt jam the disc's or is any one out there aware of a fix talk about not Happy Jan.

Brand new car that I have invested bloody heaps into and I have all sorts of problems that it would seem no one wnats to know about as I pointed out with the brake shudder problem in another posting also the Trip Computer dos'nt work propley either i'll post this in a new posting.

Regards
Wayne.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Sorry to hear you are having some probs with your car keep hassling that dealer he should sort it out for you or contact FPV and let them know of your poor service from xxxxx dealer and see what they have to say/suggest.

·
Registered
347 Posts
6pAc|30nG|00n said:
Sorry to hear you are having some probs with your car keep hassling that dealer he should sort it out for you or contact FPV and let them know of your poor service from xxxxx dealer and see what they have to say/suggest.
Don't contact FPV - they don't care about the DVD player. I had mine replaced as well.

The problem is the REXX 2 system (the one fitted under the passenger seat). It is poorly designed and the adjustment bar interferes.

I would recommend taking your dealer to department of fair trading. You CAN get your full money back on the whole car over this.

My dealer replaced mine with a REXX 3 system. DVDs change in the roof, it is also wide screen AND supports MP3s.

Read my posts under FPV Vehicles.

Best of luck!!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Sorry i was talking about contacting FPV if the dealer was giving them the run around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts