Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came accross this while browsing ebay.
LINK HERE

Who would rice up a E-Series? I don't like it at all.

What do you think?

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Has been posted already...

12500 for an opening bid... Looks like an EB-D.

·
cArSiK
1,249 Posts
looks like an EA......well the coolant overflow bottle is an EA one anyway..

James

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Jeeez, you could at least get clear indecators and repeators. Wait, no repeators, must be an EA.

·
Gun-ho Tactics
119 Posts
I love the quote Real Head Turner!

12,500 for an EA thou? It's a nice shopping list as well, but he's forgotten the important information like how many kilometres it's done. Mags look ok thou, pity about the paint job, I don't go much on the outlined taillights either.

Still it puts the rice we have down here in Tassie to shame, the exterior anyway.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
a lot of interior work... it looks like a saloon car :)

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
It would be interesting to see how much parcel shelf is left with those speakers in the rear.

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Looks like turd imo

Way overpriced aswell

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
sad thing is , without the poof wing and the stickers teh car wouldnt look too bad........neds clear indicators, but yeh

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
YUK!!! thats just fez.... get that bloody wing off, and burn those friggen stickers!!! and i dnt kno what hes dun to the rear lights but its just crap.... nice wheels tho... :p
the rest is just utter crap!

·
Yes, fords still kick
668 Posts
No engine mods either. That guy sure knows how to wreck a good thing.

·
cArSiK
1,249 Posts
wouldnt it be funny if it turned out to be CFi aswell!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
$12,500 with 0 bids so far he's pulling his tool if he thinks a stock ea with blueprint paint,decal rice stickers,and a rear ricers wings is worth $12,500
he claims its a replica
wtf a replica of what exactly..
never knew 2 fast 2 furious had a ea in it..

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
watch out guys, he is reading this and sending out emails to people asking him how to improve his car................. :angel:

good luck to him i say.... i think hte rice should at least be halved for an EA fairmont (is it really a fairmont)

EDIT i also think the Price should be halved

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Well the only thing I have to add is that at least he was willing to put all that effort into a Falcon (and yes it's MPI at least ;)). It's not all to my taste either but it's great to occasionally see a different interpretation rather than the 'usual' E series mods.

Fair is fair, we've seen much worse. :thup:

·
still around... sometimes
498 Posts
i can't say that i like this car a whole lot, and nor do i think he'll get the askin price for it, but it is good/interesting to see, (as jack has just said) an e-series that isn't simply superlows, clear indicators, some rims and a 2.5" exhaust, if only because it's different.

Jared

(note: i do plan on superlows and clear indicators because they look heaps better, but i was merely stating these mods are pretty popular)

1 - 20 of 135 Posts