1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
7,646 Posts
Varies with rim and how they fit. What I'd do is find out what they consider stock for the Ranger and order with a slightly negative offset. Radical negative offsets can affect handling and bearing wear.

Wheel Tech Information - Offset

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Varies with rim and how they fit. What I'd do is find out what they consider stock for the Ranger and order with a slightly negative offset. Radical negative offsets can affect handling and bearing wear.

Wheel Tech Information - Offset

Well from what I'm reading its zero off set but all the info I found still isn't helping I kinda hope someone sees this post and can maybe have more info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,646 Posts
That particular rim is a 0 offset for a stock look on your truck. If you want them to stick out about about an inch, get them with a -25 mm offset.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That particular rim is a 0 offset for a stock look on your truck. If you want them to stick out about about an inch, get them with a -25 mm offset.

Well I found a set I'm going with and actually called he manufacture since summit had no clue. They are zero offset but they are 3in back space so they will stick out about a inch or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
theBoreDom
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing