Drift R

Azzurro

or you can post a pic of one you like

cheers

Nick

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
I voted Drift Rs, but I don't like your chances of getting them in E series offset.

·
GOT MILK??
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all the ones i put in the poll do came in e-series offset i check the website first

have you got a pic of the AMG Quakes

cheers

nick

·
Fords biggest Freak
663 Posts
I almost had a set of Drift R's for my XF, the pictures don't do it any justice. You really need to see the rim upfront to like it. I had beaurepairs try to sell them to me for $1700 with brand new tires, fitted and balanced in 17". Very nice looking rims.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
I know for a fact you can get the drift R's to suit e-series from bob jane in a 17'. They offered them to me as a package.

AMG's always look killer on anything. As with ANZ rims, not necessarily FTR rims but others there too.

Check out www.tempetyres.com.au for a huge selection of tyres & wheels. The do packages too if on a budget.

There is so many to choose from if your budget permits.

·
GOT MILK??
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i think im getting the drift r's but dont know wats size i want (17" or 18") i got a qoute from the tyre factory in melbounre and its $2100 for 17" and $2800 for 18" thats with pedders supalows as well is this a good price and is it worth it to go 18" or is 17" good enough

cheers

Nick

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Yeah I got new Hankook Ventus K102 235/45/17's for $154ea fitted & balanced here in SA. I bet ya cant find a decent 18' tyre under the $200 mark anywhere in aus. Stick with 17' unless you can afford the 18's.

·
GOT MILK??
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the way i go thru tyres i think i will stick with the 17" :wnc:

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Good decision EL Ghia, IMHO I dont reckon 18's look that much bigger than 17's. Plus the cost for a tyre 1 size up in diameter is rediculous. Let us know what your outcome is!:hy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts