Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, hate to be a dickhead, but don't expect any thing spectacular from the NZ round. The race track is a dump and it looks like crap, J-Type will confirm this.
Auckland/NZ needs a proper racetrack, and I think it be better if they did a street circut around downtown Auckland, now that'd be something. Don't get me wrong, I'll be there with bells on, but they really should fix the place up, it looks yuck.
BTW is anybody else making the trip to Auck?- J-type???
:?:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
SOunds like most of the usual spectator facilities you expect from V8 supercars.... :thumbdown :mad:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't get it pete.
I've had too much sugar today.:eek: :WH: :sleeping:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*** is out like a log, like a typical teen ater a Friday night ***

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Bah! you haven't partied till you've been on a JOV pub run, or any CSU pub run for that matter, there were people drinking non stop for at least 24 hours :wink2: :thumbup:
Hell you haven't partied till you've stared yp the top of the mountain during a V8 race weekend. :eek: Ford man is it too late to repeal that bet, I forgot about that ;)
j/k

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
****advises DK to sleep with one eye open****
:fmad: :evil: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Realises that DK does keep one eye open 24 7, on the RA.:thumbup:

Seriously though, heres a map of the crap way, opps, sorry, race way.:eek: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come to think of it, I am being a bit harsh, at least it's a track.
And at least they're comming to NZ, I'm gonna steal lowndsy's car when it flies over, take it for a spin then hand it back in one piece, excluding the rear spioler, now that would be nice.
It's gonna be a great event no matter where it is held.
At least they're on the right side of the tasman for a change.
November, lets see the rat show us a home town victory.:)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
Come to think of it, I am being a bit harsh, at least it's a track.
And at least they're comming to NZ, I'm gonna steal lowndsy's car when it flies over, take it for a spin then hand it back in one piece, excluding the rear spioler, now that would be nice.
It's gonna be a great event no matter where it is held.
At least they're on the right side of the tasman for a change.
November, lets see the rat show us a home town victory.:)
Yeah you have a bit of a Habit of breaking the spoiler off things don't ya pritesh :D ;)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
Realises that DK does keep one eye open 24 7, on the RA.:thumbup:
Nah I sleep with one eye open to look out for ICQ messages from a girl back in Eden.
Ya see pritesh, DK has a computer hooked up to the net 24/7 :D :wink2:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Ford man is it too late to repeal that bet, I forgot about that ;)
j/k
Not a chance.. I've got a fiver out of you already... next stop is the twenty.. :wink2: :thumbup:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:

Not a chance.. I've got a fiver out of you already... next stop is the twenty.. :wink2: :thumbup:
Nah dude, I'll just not drink at all when the races come to town and you won't be making that 1/2 of the $20
As for the other ten, who knows ;) :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
As for the other ten, who knows ;) :D
I do.. that's a clean 35 bucks from you fella... Buy me a case and we'll call it even... :p Carlton Draught would be lovely thanks.. :D :thumbup:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
The 5 I've already got, then the 20 for you not hitting the piss for the rest of the year, then the 10 for the other thingy... equals 35 buckaroo's pal... :wink2: :thumbup:

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
:thumbdown

Looks like a pretty simple track. Seems like its a HP dependent track and with only 2 passing spots:( .

Anyway, if Ford go well there, I won't be complaining.:cool:

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Year Pukekohe is a high speed circut, the best place to pass is usually along the long straights, and or pass when you reach the hairpin.

Pukekohe is probably the best circut in NZ- facility wise, though there are more tracks in NZ with more corners. :D

I'll probably be there for the V8 meeting - not only to watch the racing but also to have a drive in Pritesh's car.

Please, :WH: :WH: :WH: :WH: :eek: :evil2: :mad3: :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts