Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,023 Posts
Very nasty :eek:
 

·
BSR
Joined
·
2,279 Posts
Adam W said:
What type of people would stop and look at a horrific crash like that. :eek:
I have attended a few accidents like this...some possibly worse

you wouldnt believe what people will do to get a look:eek:
 

·
BSR
Joined
·
2,279 Posts
Hey Doc........

I think you should have more warnings before people open that link:rolleyes:

some people could find that very distressing........
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,809 Posts
XLR8 said:
Hey Doc........

I think you should have more warnings before people open that link:rolleyes:

some people could find that very distressing........
After what I had to moderate on these boards soon after I joined up, I'm not even going to look @ the Docs pics this time.... That shouls be ample warning to anyone who reads this far down before opening the link.....
 

·
BSR
Joined
·
2,279 Posts
DONUT KING said:

After what I had to moderate on these boards soon after I joined up, I'm not even going to look @ the Docs pics this time.... That shouls be ample warning to anyone who reads this far down before opening the link.....


How the hell can that be ample warning????
 

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
I'm surprised ANYONE would post those photos ANYWHERE!
 

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
ive seen some crazy stuff on the internet... but few as graphic as that... maybe the government should run those pics on tv to discourage idiots on the road?
 

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
eb_5litre said:
ive seen some crazy stuff on the internet... but few as graphic as that... maybe the government should run those pics on tv to discourage idiots on the road?
I DON'T THINK SO.
If anything it would have to question what happens when motorcyclists and such meet the current road barriers and wires. Think of dropping a lump of meat from a tall building and........
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,514 Posts
Damn, haven't you guys ever been to www.rotten.com??

Perhaps I've been overly-desensitized to such real-life gore, but they idn't affect me in a 'oh yuk' sense.
 

·
BSR
Joined
·
2,279 Posts
Venom S said:
Damn, haven't you guys ever been to www.rotten.com??

Perhaps I've been overly-desensitized to such real-life gore, but they idn't affect me in a 'oh yuk' sense.
Hey ive been desensitized......im a Paramedic, i just think there should have been a bit more warning for people who may have been offended by those pics...didnt affect me either, as i said have been to worse:rolleyes:

Eb_5lt ..showing that on Tv wont do %$#.
 

·
Australian Ford Member
Joined
·
252 Posts
XLR8 said:
Hey Doc........

I think you should have more warnings before people open that link:rolleyes:

some people could find that very distressing........
Yes, what a tragedy mess. That poor ferrari...

:eek:
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Yeah i've seen those pics before, not that i could avoid it cause it was sent to me from a chain email. Very very sickenning if you ask me. Don't get me wrong i don't blame Doc at all, i guess for someone who can stand looking at that stuff would see what an accident can do.

I've been as a passenger in a car and we slammed into another car at 80km/h and servived just got treated for after shock, but geez am i lucky when compared to that accident.

XLR8,
I must admit i can't stand that stuff, hell if i go to hospitals i freak out at times. I don't know how you can do your job day in day out. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pretty gruesome.
I remember when I had my first accident not long after I got my drivers license I went to a police lecture on accidents and they showed an American police film made in the 50's or 60's showing real life accident victims, I also remember a few people walking out because they couldn't handle it.
Personally I think it's a good idea to show the young people who have been in accidents because of their stupidity these types of films.... it may change their attitude on the roads.
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Well even though i wasn't driving but i sure as hell more cautious after that 80km/h accident. I mean i still open it up every so often, but i am cautious.

Also learnt to stick to big cars, and no buzz box's if it wasn't for being in an EL i might not be here today :eek: .
 
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Top