Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Currently in Brasil
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone who wanted the videos, captures, sounds from me i can now not supply them as my house has just been robbed and my video camera stolen WITH THE WINTON VIDEO IN IT.

So the whole 50 minute tape is gone, along with other valuables. Sorry if i promised you clips.

You can imagine how mad i am. The camera and other stuff can be replaced, but the memories on the tape can not.

Just needed to vent.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
man that reeks ... big time!!!!!
:( :( :(

If you want some hints about where to start looking for it (and other stuff ) e mail me ..

·
Currently in Brasil
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Id love my winton tape back.
dont know what id do if i found out who did it though... although we kinda know what they look like... 2 dodgeys were seen in the area on foot (i live in the bush, no1 walks around here)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
damn that would suck man! I know what it's like to find posessions missing, i was lucky enough to get my stuff back, hopefully you will be as lucky as I was.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
ghentboy said:
To anyone who wanted the videos, captures, sounds from me i can now not supply them as my house has just been robbed and my video camera stolen WITH THE WINTON VIDEO IN IT.

So the whole 50 minute tape is gone, along with other valuables. Sorry if i promised you clips.

You can imagine how mad i am. The camera and other stuff can be replaced, but the memories on the tape can not.

Just needed to vent.
Thats sucks.....sorry to here that:rolleyes:

I have just washed my car and noticed that some thieving Ba$tard has nicked my chrome valve caps!!.......not as bad as your house, but i wish i had caught the Pricks. What pisses my off more is that some scum bag has been around my car!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Yes What can you say. I hope there wasn't too much damage done. I know what it feels like and its not nice.

·
Currently in Brasil
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for your words guys...

the worst bit is knowing some sorta junkie scums been standing on my bed, my pilows etc etc (they stole the medicine box too, so obviously some sort of junkie)

if anyone gets offered a sony TRV87e camera at a bargian price with a free tape of a TE50 @ winton, let me know ...

thanks again

·
My Neck Hurts....
501 Posts
It's times like these you wish you had a security video and could recognise the bastards. A retaliatory strije could never feel that good.

And a word of advice. Throw out your toothbrush.

Lukeyson

·
Currently in Brasil
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAH thanks for that.. made me :) in a :( time...

ACTUALLY we have a pretty good idea of what they look like.. my mom saw them around the house when she left.. and about 3 neighours saw them walking up the road with a bag (a stolen snap on one) about 40 minutes later

i live in the bush.. not many people walk around here

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
sometimes they come back.

when we got broken into a few years ago, about 2 days later, after my mate and I had gone to work, his girlfriend rang us up and was ****scared cos there were 2 guys hanging out the front. They tried to steal his motorbike, but didnt count on her screaming her head off. they packed death and never returned. mini revenge i spose:p

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
dude, if you wish let me know by email what area you live in. If they are druggies then you have a better chance than getting stuff back than if it was a professional job. They will sell it quick .. you need to start looking now before things start to go cold.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
i can relate to have been robbed myself a few years back. i had a full compliment of Snap-on tools and a full size roller chest. i went out for the weekend to come back to see that my garage was broken into and my toolchest and tools gone. They also snagged my racing rims and tires. brand new set of
kuhmos.

Found the chest and half the tools at a local pawnshop. yes i know it was mine. i had a special mark engraved on all my tools and my social engraved on the chest on the bottom plate underneath. sucks though cause the chest was totally trashed.

my rims and tires were located by a friend of mine. it was a hunch. we saw a guy with the same rims and tires on his Camaro that were missing. We asked him where he got them. he told us he got them from the same pawn shop i found my chest at. We asked if he would do us a favor and dismount the tire from one rim.

he obliged. we went to the tirestore and removed the tire to see that my social was on the inside of the rim. i let the guy drive home with them so we could swap them out for his old rims. he gave them back.

i guess i could say that i was lucky. most things that i have has my social on it. somewhere hidden.

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
That totally sux Ghentboy. I hope you get your stuff back.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Steve said:
I think the security camera idea was a good one. Make it small and hidden.
Dick Smith have some tiny spy cameras on special for $169. Part # L5843. Hope you find your gear mate.:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts