Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ST170ish
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you know what a stock 5ltr looks like...dont look!

Attachments

·
ST170ish
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A different angle.(best shot I reckon)

Attachments

·
Powered by HAD
1,328 Posts
Looken very shmick mate. :hy:

I really like those mags too... are they the predator copies?

I'm guessin you like playing with the photoshop abit aye :s6:

What suspesion setup have you got, sits very nicely :s4

·
ST170ish
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AusXH said:
Looken very shmick mate. :hy:

I really like those mags too... are they the predator copies?

I'm guessin you like playing with the photoshop abit aye :s6:

What suspesion setup have you got, sits very nicely :s4
I dont think they are predator copies the wheels(CSA Force) have been around for ages.
Photoshop who me naaaa!
Its low as I can bloody get it...kings springs front and back(reset leafs+1 1/2 lowering blocks)and everyday monroe gas shocks at the back and sensor traxs at the front...no uprated sway bars needed, still using the stock bushes.
The audio system will be the next job in line... 1 of a million!

·
Powered by HAD
1,328 Posts
rolfy72 said:

Its low as I can bloody get it...kings springs front and back(reset leafs+1 1/2 lowering blocks)and everyday monroe gas shocks at the back and sensor traxs at the front...no uprated sway bars needed, still using the stock bushes.
The audio system will be the next job in line... 1 of a million!
I've got the kings and 2 inch blocks for the pano.... just gotta get them on. I'm gonna leave the shocks alone for the moment cause it handles pretty well stock. If i have any problems i'll change em.

What plans you got for the audio system? Not that many places to put speakers in the ute, but then you don't need many for such a small cabin space.

·
ST170ish
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well when I get of my ass I'll finish the system.
The front stage consist's of philps GTM1050(4 inch splits)in the kick panels and GTM1750(6.5 inch splits minus the tweeters)for mid bass in the doors, a 10 inch Earthquake sub is mounted below the ute floor(next to the fuel tank)and vents into the cab from underneath the drivers seat. The amps are both Jaycar I have a 4X50wrms that is bridged for the GTM1050's and a 4X100wrms with 2 channels bridged for the sub the other 2 channels will power the GTM1750's. The H/U (head unit!)is a old dinosaur pioneer...1995 model!, also I use a pioneer eq/xover which cascade's with the amps xovers for a 24db xover point on the sub.(a xover controls the frequency direction to each speaker ie, high and low)
I also had to move the EFI computer to fit the GTM1050's in the passenger side kickpanel...just enough wire length to reach the top of the passenger foot well. To fit the GTM1750's in the doors without cutting any metal is a real *****...power windows are heaven sent items!

·
2004 BA XT Falcon Ute
84 Posts
Hey Rolfy, very nice ute, I didn't know your's was the V8 version.

Those Phillips splits are pretty good. I've got a pair of the GTM1750's in each door. In place of the original door speaker, I've mounted the two tweeters and I've replaced the door map pocket with the door pods to hold the 2 6.5" woofers.
How are the XH doors compared to the EF+ doors? Behind mine, I didn't have to build a door buildout if i didn't want too, because there was plenty of room behind the map pocket and no metal as well.

-----------------

AusXH: The wheels the predator had were speedline 18" rims. The CSA Force wheels look exactly the same (with a considerably cheaper price too, which is a bonus).

·