Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
HO V6 XR5i
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on a late version GM 3.1L V6 and I just thought I'd mention that later versions of GM's 3.1L V6 have factory roller rockers. I doubt they would adapt without some minor machining, they sit high and are much smaller than Vulcan rockers, but may be a possible source to adapt from.

PS- I'm using Ford roller rockers...but the above is another possible source for anyone else who is interested.

O

·
0 Posts
Did you finally get a hold of the guy at rogue performance about his BOSS 3.0l buildup?

·
HO V6 XR5i
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No but

I got a hold of Fredness, he sent me a reply to my post on TCCA, said he'd seen my website concerning building a Vulcan (my way old site on AOL) and thats it. I replied to him, but got nothing. This was a few weeks ago.

Doesn't matter, I'm working with someone else who will help me get much better parts. He's a fellow Ford enthusiasts and gets a kick out of doing this on a Tempo. For the last few weeks we've been discussing things and it's now time for me to send some cash his way so he can work some magic with the pistons and camshaft. The rest of the parts will come from my end. I already told him I'm ready to send him a check, but no reply yet. I sent it yesterday so I have a few more days until I'm gone to VA. If we don't work things before August, I'll do it while I'm in VA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts