Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out on the F1 telecast that Ron Dennis has offered Mika Hakkinen 3 million dollars U.S to race next year and bonuses when he wins races.
Hakkinen is worth alot more than 3 million and even Barrichello gets more than him and he is a No2 driver.
Ron should get his head out of his arse and be more realistic.
McLaren have money coming out of their arses and they offer him 3 million?
What tossers :fmad:
If i was Hakkinen i would tell Ron to go and get f****d.

Do you agree?

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
As a ferrari fan i have always believed ron is a dickhead and this just confirms it... maybe he is offering Mika such a low contract to make him leave, who knows but that is no way to treat a driver who has driven for your team for about 10 years through a lot of bad times and only recently some good.

·
Registered
313 Posts
as

The way I read it, what really pissed Mika off was that he was offered bonuses for wins. Understably he was pissed at this because as a driver he isn't out there racing to be the first loser.

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I can't believe the bad luck Mika has had this season, absolutely nothing has gone right for him. IMO he is still the 2nd best driver in the field and I hope he stays a Mclaren.

Ron Dennis is an arrogant prick just like Chip Ganassi, they have the biggest egos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts