Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey saw one you guys from this club today near my place. I saw a dark colored, late model Probe with SOPOC on the windows. I saw it pull into some day care place off RT 42, up the street from the ELL Farms place. Who was it?

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a quick look at it as I drove by. I saw it in the morning pulling into a small lot, some type of day car there along with other busn's. When I came back home about 4 hours later it was still there. The car was dirty, but it was either black or a dark ass blue.

G

·
Marqman said:
I got a quick look at it as I drove by. I saw it in the morning pulling into a small lot, some type of day car there along with other busn's. When I came back home about 4 hours later it was still there. The car was dirty, but it was either black or a dark ass blue.
How long are you in the sopoc area for? If you're there for a while you could come to our Dayton meet (less than an hour north) on December 22 (Saturday)

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well lucky for you, or me, ha ha ha, I now live here in West Chester OH. I probably could make a run up to visit you folks. What time, where? Give me some directions!

G

·
From westchester you would just get on I75 North... go up to exit 44 and get off. Turn right onto 725 (east). Go up to the second light and turn right again onto 741 South. The mall entrance is the first light and you'll turn left. Turn right off the access road as soon as you can, then right into the parking lot closest to 741. I/we should be there at around 1:00 pm this saturday.

It couldn't take you more than 30-45 minutes from westchester. If you go to www.maps.com it'll give you door to door directions & an approximate time. Just put your endpoint as the intersection of 725 & 741.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I think I can find it. Been up that way many a time and will probably jknow where I am at when I get there. How many folks will be there?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts