Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, the falcon club of sa is having a drive in movie night this saturday night. yeah, i know its valentines day. the drive-in's romantic isn't it? :valintine
anyways, i think the movies showing are "stuck on you" and "jeepers creepers 2". i think i'll go along for the first one, but not interested in the other.
i was thinkin maybe we could do like the drive in night where we watched (or slept through) league of extraodinary gentlemen, then went for a run into town and played pool. or something similar. it'll be a warm night night so there'll be plenty to look at...*wink wink, nudge nudge*
anyone interested? if so i'l post up meeting times/ movie times when i get home from work tomorrow. sorry bout the short notice, i forgot bout it.
cheers, Phil

·
Often has bolts left over
848 Posts
sounds good.

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
time? Im at work till 8+ish...so im possably a no show depending......

last time i was there i had to be pulled out. Stupid car got jammed on the hump and had to be lifted off by 5 or so guys so i could get out.......damn cars.

·
Serving Defect #3
1,108 Posts
lol Walky funny shit

I'll try and make it for the start dunno if i'll stay for the movies tho we'll see..

Who's on the road tonight?

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Umm I wont make it as its my wedding anniversary on saturday and I plan to get a little :insane: so count me out. sorry fellas, next time maybe.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i've only got my ute tonite so i wont go into town, but i'll take it down the bay, just for a laugh. do you want to do something tomorrow nite dan?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we're meeting at captain snooze (between hungry jacks and the drive in entrance) at 7:30-7:45 tonite. the movie starts at 8:45. admission is $12 for one movie, $20 for two. i'm only watching the first one. unless of course this heat hangs around..... then i will just say g'day to the guys and head off. but i am keen on havin a bit of a cruise after. anyone else?

·
Serving Defect #3
1,108 Posts
yeah too hot for me too..I'm just gonna cruise down to say howdy. Is Jason going cause i'll bring all the lights and stuff for him?

Definetly up for a cruise afterwards tho, coolest place in i can find in SA atm is in my car, windows down @ 100kmh.

Seeya @ 7.30ish

1 - 8 of 8 Posts