Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Are we there yet?
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have just discovered that Drift Day 5 is on sext saturday, at Port Gawler, the same place as the last few. Is anyone interested in going? It starts at 12 noon this time, so no waking up way too early to go. It's still $5 to go

If we are going as a club, I suggest we meet at City Dismantlers again, maybe at 11:00 for an 11:30 leave?

www.japanesemotorsport.com.au

·
Often has bolts left over
848 Posts
sounds good. I should be able to make it.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
That sounds like a cheap afternoon of entertainment. I'll let you know a bit later on this week.

·
Are we there yet?
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you entering Aaron? :D
Haha i'd like to, but I don't reckon I have enough power for it, yet.

Only 1 way to fix that.......

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
just charge it dude and show those jap car freaks what a real v8 sounds like on full boost! :hehe:

·
Fu(kn Slow & Low
479 Posts
if my car moves that day ill got other wise i might ride my pushy down there maybe not actually. but hopefully my car will be fixed by the weekend, ill know by closer to the end of the week.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
just to confirm, my self and my brother in law will definitely be there. Are we meeting at city dismantlers for sure at 11:00am?

·
Are we there yet?
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, ok. 11.00 am arrival for an 11.30 departure, it only takes 25-30 mins to get there, and there is plenty of parking.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
plenty of parking??? what about circle work?.......:hehe: j/k

·
Registered
456 Posts
dont joke shav, its all sand and dirt out there!
Plenty of opps for the non LSD boys! (Not that I ever have...)

I'm in.

11am, Saturday, City Dismantlers.

(Sorry i didnt msg you back Aaron - my NEW phone seems to be playing up, after 2 days)

·
Fu(kn Slow & Low
479 Posts
im 90% there, fixed the problem with my car, oil cooler line was busted leaked all the oil out but i didnt notice it because it was on my front lawn, shit happens its all good. unless something else seems to go wrong (which it always does) ill be there.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
MrBrock said:
dont joke shav, its all sand and dirt out there!
Plenty of opps for the non LSD boys! (Not that I ever have...)

I'm in.

11am, Saturday, City Dismantlers.

(Sorry i didnt msg you back Aaron - my NEW phone seems to be playing up, after 2 days)
Sand & Dirt? I'll have to take it easy then, maybe a few snakeys for good measure! :neverlear

You done anymore to your car cameron?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Nah only some general maintence.

I have been able to 'tune it up' a little harder than it was as the CAM has settled in and the computer is fully re-learnt what it needs etc.

My mechanic said to drive it hard while it was re-learning. I love it when they say that!

Should be able to knock over 125rwKw now. Look out Andrew!

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
MrBrock said:
My mechanic said to drive it hard while it was re-learning. I love it when they say that!
hehe. you would have done that anyway regardless of what the mechanic says! :hehe: :wnc:

·
Registered
476 Posts
ill be there guys...

·
Are we there yet?
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is drift, is good.

I'll be posting pics as soon as I find my damn transfer cable!!! There is about 120 though....

·
Registered
164 Posts
It was a great day. Unfortunately I didnt see any of you guys as i worked a bit later than expected and missed you all at City Dismantlers.

·
Registered
476 Posts
it was awsome i thought

·
Often has bolts left over
848 Posts
bring on the pics aaron!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts