Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Often has bolts left over
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day fellas, anybody keen on cruising up to Hahndorf next sunday? its $5 entry or $35 to enter your car. more info here:

http://www.smasa.com.au/

·
Fu(kn Slow & Low
479 Posts
i should be able to, is it for the 4, 6, and rota nationals??? we should go on the annual cruise on the friday night as a group? that would be good too. why does valentines and the nationals have to be on the same day?? my gf aint too happy about it, but she still wants to go to the nationals too (shes more of rev head then me).

is any one going to go to the nationals on saturday??? if any one wants to meet up pm me before hand.

and if any one wants to cruise as a group on friday night pm me and well meet up before hand.

Ehab

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
I would have loved to go to the Hahndorf show n shine, but Im gonna be busy all day that day.

As for cruising on Friday, I'll let ya's know. But judging by my work week last week, its not looking good.:BW:

·
Are we there yet?
1,621 Posts
The show & shine is a seperate thing to the nationals.

I might go, but the Ford v Holden show is on that weekend, but I will more than likely go on saturday afternoon/night.

I should be going to the nationals, it was awesome last year, not too sure about the cruise at this stage, I could be persuaded in coming along...

·
Registered
206 Posts
are all three on this weekend?
4/6/rotor nats
holden/ford sho
smasa sho/shine?
dang, i'm gonna be busy. i'm up for a cruise anytime this weekend. i'll probably go to the holden/ford thing on saturday as well aaron.
maybe we should hav a cruise to the nats, then on to the holden ford sho, then for a cruise after lol. that would be a sweet day....
as for valentines day, i'm now married, so it doesn't apply to me anymore lol

·
Often has bolts left over
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im open to any suggestions, which ones are people going to go to? im free all weekend apart from saturday night.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
I wouldnt mind going to the Ford/Holden show then to the drags after. But dont quote me on that as IM not sure what will be happening between now and then. As you guys already know, things change all the time!

·
Registered
206 Posts
the only thing i'll be going to this weekend is the holden/ford show. i made a large payment on my new car yesterday so i'm on a tight budget....
who else is going to the show on saturday arfternoon?

·
Are we there yet?
1,621 Posts
I probably am going saturday afternoon too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts