Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the last week that logo submissions will be accepted - if you have any ideas/suggestions, I suggest you email them to me ASAP at [email protected].

An official club logo/color scheme will be chosen this saturday at the Dyno Day!

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is what I'm looking to go with (or something similar):

·
Mazda MX6 Member
103 Posts
Simple, easy to read....good color scheme...I likes!!

Is the SaPOC a neon green?? I hope so!! I'm doing some lighting on my car that is neon green...would be a smooth match :)

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can make the logo any color you want - I'm more concerned about the overall layout. For the stickers, we'll probably use a simpler 2-3 tone design so that the vinyl-cutting won't be too expensive.

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does this person cut the vinyl or create the actual logo?

S

·
0 Posts
He cuts the chee....??? uh vinyl:D It's the business he does, that's all he does.

·
Mod/Probe GTS Member
33 Posts
If you want to have samples made of the logo to see what they'll turn out like I know two people CJ at Infinit Graphix and Matt at Rooster Graphics

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe one of you can convince your grpahics people to give us the hookup on a good logo creation - I am having the time from hell trying to get a solid design out....:cussing:

And I will not pay $200 for a stinking 2-tone, 4 word logo to be made professionally :thumbdown:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts