Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cartographer
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my car.........isn't it pretty...this is a color photo...I was bored :p

Things get boring when you are waiting for things like clutches and flywheels.....:p

Attachments

·
Cartographer
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's another picture on a different angle

It's a little dirty, but that's expected in that area. My suspension mods are in my sig. :damack:

Attachments

·
Probe GT Member
135 Posts
EIBACHS?

WOW, how did eibach lower your car so much?

i orderd sprint, i hope it doesnt slam my car to much,

·
OKPOC - OKC Chapter Prez
105 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
Looks good dropped! Now you need some phat rims! :cool:
what's wrong with the stock 5 stars?? i think they look damn good for factory wheels! :thumbup:

too bad they're sooo friggin heavy :rolleyes:

P

·
0 Posts
ProbeGT-R said:

what's wrong with the stock 5 stars?? i think they look damn good for factory wheels! :thumbup:
Nothing! I like 5 star rims, in fact my 17" rims are also 5-spoke... For factory wheels the 93-94 PGT wheels look great, but I think the PGT needs at least 17s...

·
Cartographer
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sooner or Later, I will get 17s. It's kinda far down my list though. Especially since the ATX>>>MTX swap kinda killed me finaically for while :(

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Seeing that, now I can't wait for the PT BB on Illuminas to go through--my Eibachs aren't doing me much good in the living room. :(

P

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I hear ya on that! Ive been looking at my Ground Controls for the last 3 months, and now that Falkore disappeared with my $ Im screwed. Im thiking maybe Ill just get a set of KYBs just so I can get the GCs on for now...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts