Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, by request (and due to the elimination of their forum at PT), i have set up a forum just for the Sacramento POC!

i hope you guys will start frequenting our lovely board and contributing to its growth and success! :D

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
you know Damon, I think between you and me in the last couple days, we have brought over several new members! hehe. California rocks!

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Keep'em coming!

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
I'm home!

Thanks Damon! It seems like Dave was getting a little snippy in there....

I'll make sure that our club will start using this forum.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, i like dave, really. i just think that this whole PT thing is getting a little out of control. i mean, it's just a website. it's not the end-all of existence and i will not perish if i am not able to get my PT fix. if that were true, i would have never left. i would have continued to put up with dp's constant self-assuring posts, dj's growing insensitivity to the members, and bz's increasing silence about everything.

it sucks. :(

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
You wanna know something ? DJ hit on me when I went to the PT chat room one night. It was about a month ago. I told him, using #[email protected]%#$#@$#@@ language that I was a guy not a girl. He then kicked me out of the chat room. That was the frist time I'd been in there since the voice chat. But, it will most likely will be my last. With people like that hitting on guys who wants to go in there.:nuts: :D

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Well you'll definetly see me in here more often..this will be very cool...

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Scamper said:
It's about time!!!! Kick us(SAC Probes) off of PT let make this site grow:D
Oh don't worry it'll grow.. :cool:

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Scamper said:
It's about time!!!! Kick us(SAC Probes) off of PT let make this site grow:D
Not a problem....I keep thinking that dp deleted the Sac area because of something I said, not because it was 'taking up unnecessary server space'....pffft.... :cussing: ....then how come the MNPOC section is still up? :D :confused:

P

·
0 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:
You wanna know something ? DJ hit on me when I went to the PT chat room one night. It was about a month ago. I told him, using #[email protected]%#$#@$#@@ language that I was a guy not a girl. He then kicked me out of the chat room. That was the frist time I'd been in there since the voice chat. But, it will most likely will be my last. With people like that hitting on guys who wants to go in there.:nuts: :D
LMAO auch!!! I feel for ya man, I really do LOL.

Anyways, most of the people (like myself) dont even know whats going on on PT. I mean I never knew they took your forums off the server just cuz you guys said something they didnt like.
The reason I came over to FF was the higher level of maturity I saw here. I was just sick and tired of some idiots that frequently post on PT and the stupid flaming. I felt the moderaters were out of control as well sometimes...
Anyways, PT is still the #1 Probe site, but Im starting to believe maybe theres a chance we could change that...

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
OH i definetly feel there is a chance we can change that.. specially since the other forum keeps getting outta control. they post more about nothing.. and less info.. then add to that if you say the wrong thing.. no warning your history.. i had fun while it lasted..

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
no doubt - I think PT served its purpose very well. I felt that in the last 5 months or so, as more and more newbies came on, the quality of the informatino presented there deteriorated sharply...

P

·
0 Posts
Dan [Sac] said:
no doubt - I think PT served its purpose very well. I felt that in the last 5 months or so, as more and more newbies came on, the quality of the informatino presented there deteriorated sharply...
I noticed that too. Newbies get treated like crap - sometimes they deserve it, sometimes they dont... - and they pulled the overall level down.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts