Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great

watched Tom Cats last night so am in a great mood! FLMAO still!

This should be a great FAD for your new vehicle!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Controls seem a bit easier to use then the systems I use. I also prefer the display closer to eye level so if I miss the voice I can see what it just said. Very handy little device I have to say. How much was it?

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Mate, looking at your centre facia of the dash, must say it looks mad with the multi colours.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
laminge

the centre console - it's blue!
basically, what i'd like to know is how, how much and where? hehe i want the same thing done to my centre console (same colour as the car - metallic red) and aluminium-coloured airvents

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
adviliax said:
laminge

the centre console - it's blue!
basically, what i'd like to know is how, how much and where? hehe i want the same thing done to my centre console (same colour as the car - metallic red) and aluminium-coloured airvents
Actually mate is gold, or red, or purple! depends on how the sun hits it!

Cool Hey!

Got it down at a ricer place down here in Melbourne Altron! around $750.00 bucks for everything..

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Just played with the nav in a new Mecedes ML55(drool). Pain in the backside to train and worth $15,000 if it goes legs up. The option price is only $7000 plus however much for the TV unit.:D

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
laminge

ahhh, chameleon paint, or whatever they call it
i'm sorry, but that something i haven't been able to stomach. it looks... interesting... but not to my taste.

still, pretty exxy... then again, the paint costs something like $2-3000 a litre, doesn't it?

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
adviliax said:
laminge

ahhh, chameleon paint, or whatever they call it
i'm sorry, but that something i haven't been able to stomach. it looks... interesting... but not to my taste.

still, pretty exxy... then again, the paint costs something like $2-3000 a litre, doesn't it?
Hey I respect your opinion, thats cool I just didnt like the grey look they had and didnt want to paint it red!

Could have gone completely sick and painted anything that I could unscrew but I didnt.

$500 litre so still not cheap!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts