Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a while back but SBR want to have both Pirtek and Havoline sposors on each car like the Sandown and bathurst paint job but with less green. Does anybody know if this is the case.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Well this is what everyone is thinking.. it's well kept secret! - One of the very few in the V8Supercars mind you.

It would be good but the green that was in the Enduro cars has to GO. And two sponors on either side was too weird for me, the cars need to look great and tidy, and the zipper car is not good enough IMO!

The suspense is killing me, the off season is too bloody long. But hey, watching India tame Australia at home in the mean time ain't too bad hhehehe.

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
Well this is what everyone is thinking.. it's well kept secret! - One of the very few in the V8Supercars mind you.

It would be good but the green that was in the Enduro cars has to GO. And two sponors on either side was too weird for me, the cars need to look great and tidy, and the zipper car is not good enough IMO!

The suspense is killing me, the off season is too bloody long. But hey, watching India tame Australia at home in the mean time ain't too bad hhehehe.
It was one damn game! And they're ball tampering cheats anyway. :AAHHH: Aussies are :angel:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Ambrose_1 said:
Well They Must Be If They Beat Australia!!!
How many times do you have to be told, don't quote out of the Australian bible!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
It's in my blood, I'll shut up now.

:3monkeys:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
LOL the gloves are off,love how off topic you guys went with this.LMFAO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts