Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you all go to school out there? Where are you going and what are you studying?

Me, I'm going to school at SCC (Spokane Community College) and am currently studying the backs of many a beer can.

Well, actually I'm going to school to become a cop , and so far I'm enjoying every minute. (you didn't think cops had to have any kind of education did you?)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
A cop hmm? Im looking at programs right now to finish my degree in english with a emphasis on writing. Think I found a good one!

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where at?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Well, Im looking into a couple programs. Wazzu has a distance learning program I could take, but its really expensive. I started there, would like to end there too....but realistically, looking at a local place - Dominican College. They have an excellerated program for working adults and its only 30 mins from my home. Great campus too!

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wazzu eh? I used to drive down there almost every weekend.....long distance relationship thing. (shrug)

I didn't know that they actually had CLASSES down there...I figured it was just a place to drink. :D

Though, I was going to go there myself.....but I found that they didn't offer the classes I wanted.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
i could only handle one year's worth...then had to move back to the Bay Area. You really can see the end of the world from Pullman. I have a lot of great memories, but its not my place up there...besides, I had NO car! hehehe.

P

·
0 Posts
IM going to Queens College, here in NY, Im studying business management, now thinking about an accounting minor also cuz I know someone with a very elite, established, public account firm. But at this point, I want to experiment with other things, such as bar tending, working at a performance store, etc, once Ive tried everything Ill try and settle for a boring job with 6-digits.

Trey said:
(you didn't think cops had to have any kind of education did you?)
Nope, onest to God I had no idea... :rolleyes: Man, Im shocked...

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
I am studying Information Technology here at Charles Sturt Uni in Bathurst, Australia... one of the worlds greatest racetracks is right off my back doorstep.. Mount Panorama :D
No prizes for being able to guess that I put more study of the racetrack in my schedule than I do of studying of my books ;) :D

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
no school for me. i actually left cause it was boring. but i did go to University of Texas and lack one semester to be a grad.

ohh well.

·
Mark VII Member
47 Posts
I am forever in the school of Hard Knocks. Um... Tray ah... do you think that they will let a guy who scares small children and drinks beer become a cop? Around here I think the cops would be chasing you. No offense ment or nothin.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
84 Mark VII said:
I am forever in the school of Hard Knocks. Um... Tray ah... do you think that they will let a guy who scares small children and drinks beer become a cop? Around here I think the cops would be chasing you. No offense ment or nothin.
Well..................

Beer happens to be a staple of the local policeman's diet(mabye that's why there so darn fat), they seem to throw the best parties around here anyway. Where do you think all the liquor from underage parties goes???? I'll give you one guess....;)

And scaring small children just happens to be a talent of mine, andI figure, if you've been given a gift, make the best use of it....

hehehe :damack:

·
Mark VII Member
47 Posts
I always wondered about the under age beer thing :D That kid was probley all wound up because his friends had been telling him stories. Good luck and I hope you make it

Charlie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts