Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day guys
Firstly i have found out why we are not getting that sexy looking mondeo??????
Q:Why i here you say!!!!!

A:Well that very early update for AU will be a cross between the mondeo(new) and an A6 but with the R5(4x4) tones no **** the boys at Blue Oval have done the un-thinkable and made AV Euro and not F***cking yanky.

So those pics from Wheels are not far wrong.

I've been told by someone who has sat in the hot seat of it, that it now has square headlights, higher and longer bonnet and a squared off boot.

Watch this space!!!!!!!!

Regards spyman.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe just saving you the trouble
Besides you don't want to end up getting RSI :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Theres that copyright issue again:D

Sounds alright but I hope they don't make those wheel arches look like bolt ons;)

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
HSE2 said:
Sounds alright but I hope they don't make those wheel arches look like bolt ons;)
Your right there HSE2. I don't like the look of the slapped on arches flares, it sorta suits the R5 coz its meant to look rugged, but on the base model it wouldn't be right. I'd much prefer a beefy flared guird, which I think the new Audi A4 has, and I think looks very good.

·
Australian Falcon Futura Classic Member
32 Posts
So has any one scanned in the photos of the new falcon from the wheels Mag, I wouldn't mind having a look.
Can someone direct me to the topic.
Also in what issue of wheels was it in, is the Mag likely to still be in store.

·
32 Posts
How the hell, or more likely what the hell was wheels basing there drawings on way back then.

Also FordMan, when did you change your picture?

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
sporto said:
Also FordMan, when did you change your picture?
On the weekend mate.. Felt I needed a change to coincide with the Decal Kid tag... hehe.. :D

·
32 Posts
So Fordman you being a moderator, how many post do you need till you can get a little picture over there.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
sporto said:
So Fordman you being a moderator, how many post do you need till you can get a little picture over there.
10, I think.
Me way past 300 and still havent recieved my 'tuneup' :( :fmad:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
10, I think.
Spot on Pritesh.. 10 posts and you're away. You can upload them when you update your profile.. just make sure they are no bigger than 75x75 pixels.

priteshpatel99 said:
Me way past 300 and still havent recieved my 'tuneup' :( :fmad:
I can give you a gee up if you like.. :WH:

·
CUBES = POWER
77 Posts
How different will the AV look as it will only be sheetmetal and they are supposed to be keeping the doors.
Anyone got any rough drawings?

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
In english please!
You need more than 300 posts to be considered for a 'tuneup' as you call it. A gee up is what you do on these boards every friggin day..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The XD Falcon was had that Euro design and end up being the top seller.
Who knows maybe history will repeat itself. :cool:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I am keen to see what the rounded roof?middle section will look like with a squared up front and rear!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts