Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
NSW TICKFORD OWNERS CLUB
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to have a decent Ford or Tickford logo for my Nokia 7110, noticed heaps of HSV based ones, couldnt find any, so I created several; Tickford Wings, XR6, XR8, FTR and 'actual XR' car...done via a mobile phone graphic program, so they turned out (if i must say so!) not to fowl!!!...if anyone has a Nokia (preferably 7110 or 6210 as they have bigger screens than 3xxx or 8xxx Nokias and can all the graphic in), post your mobile no. and will SMS them to you!!...

·
NSW TICKFORD OWNERS CLUB
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My apologies for posting in the 'for sale' section!!...these are free to anyone...there good but not 'that good'!!!...

·
NSW TICKFORD OWNERS CLUB
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no probs..how many??...and what sort??

·
NSW TICKFORD OWNERS CLUB
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those who asked should have, AU_guy gotta cut down version, others should have several sent to them....hope they help!

·
NSW TICKFORD OWNERS CLUB
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PXR...what type of handset??

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Could I get the XR6 logo for the 3xxx? 0403 206311

Cheers!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
DKMAJ
I don,t know what happened but when the message came up & said save or discard I saved & now i can,t find it.I have a 7110 How do i get it back or could you send it again. Thanks 0417014873

·
NSW TICKFORD OWNERS CLUB
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
some of you should have them by now, some wont, those that dont have to wait to tuesday my laptop which has the software died (well the bac kilght and invertor board did) in getting repaired curently will have it back early next week so will sent the next lot out then...

G

·
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
XR8 XR8 XR8 XR8 XR8 XR8 XR8

Sorry got a bit excited, have been waiting
for someone to bring some life to my
mobile.
Nokia 8250

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

·
NSW TICKFORD OWNERS CLUB
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys, you may have noticed you havent recevied your logos as yet, laptop sicker than first thought, looking mid this coming week...patience grass hopper!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts