Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's two screenshots that I found of the Tickford XR8.
Damn....it's all good! Can't wait for the game now!

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
rallyman said:
Here's two screenshots that I found of the Tickford XR8.
Damn....it's all good! Can't wait for the game now!
and another.....

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Will that be On PS1???
PS2 cost too much and I'll doubt I'd use it all that much.
Looks good though, now alll the gotta do is add Mt Panorma to the list of tracks and throw in Lowndseys and Faggy's (skaifes) car for good measures!;)

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
priteshpatel99 said:
Will that be On PS1???
PS2 cost too much and I'll doubt I'd use it all that much.
Looks good though, now alll the gotta do is add Mt Panorma to the list of tracks and throw in Lowndseys and Faggy's (skaifes) car for good measures!;)
GT3 will not be released on PS1.
I think it's an absolute miracle that the XR8 made it into the game and not HSV (although I'm not complaining :p)!! Hopefully that's not the end of it for Ford's! Of course, the Focus is in there....:D

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RPO83 said:
That looks bloody terrific!!! When will this game be released?!?!
The game (estimated) is due for release in about two months!!!
It's already available in the US and is making waves upon waves on interest! Plenty of jaws dropping at how good the game is!

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rallyman said:

GT3 will not be released on PS1 as Sony sees it as a declining market. The PS1 version would also be seen to be far more inferior if released (compared to PS2 version)! Guess that's the price you have to pay for eye candy!
I think it's an absolute miracle that the XR8 made it into the game and not HSV (although I'm not complaining :p)!! Hopefully that's not the end of it for Ford's! Of course, the Focus is in there....:D

·
Mr. Embargo
3,745 Posts
TWO MONTHS....but I want it NOW!!! Is the Falcon a special vehicle for Australia only or is it on the US/Euro versions?

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
The great thing about this is that Sony or whoever produced the game came to Ford to ask about putting the XR8 in the game.. instead of Ford asking them.. its shows that they obvoiusly wanted a FORD instead of a holden!! :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
XLR8_2001 said:
The great thing about this is that Sony or whoever produced the game came to Ford to ask about putting the XR8 in the game.. instead of Ford asking them.. its shows that they obvoiusly wanted a FORD instead of a holden!! :D
Who in their right mind wouldn't want an XR8 in their game:p

Looks good. Wonder if you will be able to customise it?

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
In the second screen shot its passing a XJ220 Jag so it must be competitive in its class, :nuts: graphics look really good the game should be great.
The Cobra R mussy is also on the game so it will be good to see how much faster it is than the normal Cobra.:D

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Yep GT3 will be a must buy if you've got a PS2.It'll complement the previous 2 GT versions in my collection that's for sure. And if you haven't got a PS2 I think Sony are going to release a machine that's bundled with GT3. So save your pennies. They're also making a force feedback steering wheel especially for it.
yeh...imaging blowing a GTR with the FTR Falcon.
Rastus.

·
1,610 Posts
I hope it sounds as good as it looks.:D

I would have to say that the Mercury Cougar XR-7 and the Plymouth Muscle Car (Super bee) are 2 of the best sounding cars on GT2.;)

·
1,610 Posts
I just noticed on screenshot 2 that they have the full roll cage, the detail on GT3 is going to be awesome.:D

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Yeah it looks pretty good, but why does it looks real blury and the lines are all jagged...oh hang on, I'm used to X4 Anti-Aliasing on my Voodoo5 :D ;) :p

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Actually GT3 is not out in the US yet, they should get it around early July. Only Japan has it at the moment. The Aussie release date was mid July but rumor says its been pushed back to mid August :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts