·
GTR ProBe PlaYa/Mod
43 Posts
man se rims are butt ugly
.drop in some GT's rim and ur sweet looking =]

·
Big Poppa
411 Posts
I got my 93 PGT rims from a friend w/ brand new Z rated tires for $75 for the whole set in mint condition!

Unfortunately my car came with the ugliest hubcaps ever. I put a set of ARE rims on there (14") until I got the PGT Rims which look SWEET!!!

·
97 Probe SE
66 Posts
fiveliter302 said:

Unfortunately my car came with the ugliest hubcaps ever. I put a set of ARE rims on there (14") until I got the PGT Rims which look SWEET!!!
I FEEL FOR YOU!!!! I had the same ones! I don't think I have EVER seen anything as horrid as the hub caps that came factory on 97 bases! Dude, it seriously almost made me cry to look at them!

·
Probe Member
37 Posts
The 97 hubcaps are bad. They took them off of the 626 sedan and stuck a Ford emblem in the middle! I, however, do like the 95+ SE Rims (actually 95-97) styling. They don't fill up the wheel wells like the GT's swirlies, but yhey do fit the cars styling.

G

·
stavesacre21 said:
Couldn't agree more myself! I'm really on the lookout for 93-96 GT rims.

Out local junk yad has some, but they have some nicks on them. they are asking $150 for them. You all think that is a good deal?
If you have good tread on your 14"ers I might trade ya my GT rims and then your steelies would be my winter rims.

G

·
I'll buy anyones SE rims from them if you dont want them anymore. I have GT rims now but there in need of some work so I need to take them off the road. I too had the ugly hub caps but mine were traded for the GT wheel plus $50 and the GT wheels had new tread. So I need a se tof wheels and would prefer to have a set of SE wheels. Just shoot me an email.

Thanks

·
Probe Member
16 Posts
mcknudsen said:
I'll buy anyones SE rims from them if you dont want them anymore. I have GT rims now but there in need of some work so I need to take them off the road. I too had the ugly hub caps but mine were traded for the GT wheel plus $50 and the GT wheels had new tread. So I need a se tof wheels and would prefer to have a set of SE wheels. Just shoot me an email.

Thanks
I'm in the same boat, I've got the hubcaps and am looking for a set of 15's, *may* have found a set. Cool that you're sporting 2.0 Calypso powa too. :s6:

G

·
PGT Fitment

Is there any reason why any of the 93+ PGT rims would not fit the '93 Probe SE?

I'm just making sure there was nothing specific in '93 that would not allow fitment of say....94PGT wheels

Micahdogg- [email protected]

·
Big Poppa
411 Posts
Re: PGT Fitment

Micahdogg said:
Is there any reason why any of the 93+ PGT rims would not fit the '93 Probe SE?

I'm just making sure there was nothing specific in '93 that would not allow fitment of say....94PGT wheels

Micahdogg- [email protected]

Nope, should be easy! I have 93PGT rims on my 97 base...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.