·
GTR ProBe PlaYa/Mod
29 Posts
man se rims are butt ugly
.drop in some GT's rim and ur sweet looking =]

·
97 Probe SE
66 Posts
Couldn't agree more myself! I'm really on the lookout for 93-96 GT rims.

Out local junk yad has some, but they have some nicks on them. they are asking $150 for them. You all think that is a good deal?

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
I got my 93 PGT rims from a friend w/ brand new Z rated tires for $75 for the whole set in mint condition!

Unfortunately my car came with the ugliest hubcaps ever. I put a set of ARE rims on there (14") until I got the PGT Rims which look SWEET!!!

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
i put my se wheels on some times... haha.. i took a pic of my 18's on the back and 15 se wheels on the front

·
97 Probe SE
66 Posts
fiveliter302 said:

Unfortunately my car came with the ugliest hubcaps ever. I put a set of ARE rims on there (14") until I got the PGT Rims which look SWEET!!!
I FEEL FOR YOU!!!! I had the same ones! I don't think I have EVER seen anything as horrid as the hub caps that came factory on 97 bases! Dude, it seriously almost made me cry to look at them!

·
Probe Member
37 Posts
The 97 hubcaps are bad. They took them off of the 626 sedan and stuck a Ford emblem in the middle! I, however, do like the 95+ SE Rims (actually 95-97) styling. They don't fill up the wheel wells like the GT's swirlies, but yhey do fit the cars styling.

P

·
0 Posts
stavesacre21 said:
Couldn't agree more myself! I'm really on the lookout for 93-96 GT rims.

Out local junk yad has some, but they have some nicks on them. they are asking $150 for them. You all think that is a good deal?
If you have good tread on your 14"ers I might trade ya my GT rims and then your steelies would be my winter rims.

M

·
0 Posts
I'll buy anyones SE rims from them if you dont want them anymore. I have GT rims now but there in need of some work so I need to take them off the road. I too had the ugly hub caps but mine were traded for the GT wheel plus $50 and the GT wheels had new tread. So I need a se tof wheels and would prefer to have a set of SE wheels. Just shoot me an email.

Thanks

·
Probe Member
15 Posts
mcknudsen said:
I'll buy anyones SE rims from them if you dont want them anymore. I have GT rims now but there in need of some work so I need to take them off the road. I too had the ugly hub caps but mine were traded for the GT wheel plus $50 and the GT wheels had new tread. So I need a se tof wheels and would prefer to have a set of SE wheels. Just shoot me an email.

Thanks
I'm in the same boat, I've got the hubcaps and am looking for a set of 15's, *may* have found a set. Cool that you're sporting 2.0 Calypso powa too. :s6:

M

·
0 Posts
PGT Fitment

Is there any reason why any of the 93+ PGT rims would not fit the '93 Probe SE?

I'm just making sure there was nothing specific in '93 that would not allow fitment of say....94PGT wheels

Micahdogg- [email protected]

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
Re: PGT Fitment

Micahdogg said:
Is there any reason why any of the 93+ PGT rims would not fit the '93 Probe SE?

I'm just making sure there was nothing specific in '93 that would not allow fitment of say....94PGT wheels

Micahdogg- [email protected]

Nope, should be easy! I have 93PGT rims on my 97 base...

·
97 Probe SE
66 Posts
Probe 2C said:

If you have good tread on your 14"ers I might trade ya my GT rims and then your steelies would be my winter rims.

Just wondering if you are still ALIVE..........I have trired to contact you in everyway possible, but I'm not seeing any replies........

PLEASE REPLY SOMEHOW!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
stavesacre21
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing