Ford Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Desperately looking for 9 inch diff for an XE falcon!!! If anyone knows where I can get one, or has one lying around or know someone who has one they wanna sell. Please get back 2 me asap. Thanks!

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeh i already checked on ebay, they are just selling the diff centre, i need a whole 9 inch diff assembly w/axle that i can just bolt straight onto the XE. I need one bad cos the v8 engine & gearbox has jus been rebuilt, a standard diff cant handle the power. The bf has just blown 2 diffs up in the past month, we jus welded the last one up temporarily till we can get the 9. Nah import takes too long & so does saving!

· Registered
52 Posts
hi if you cant get a 9" use a valliant centura diff they are a 83/4" diff my mate uses one in his torrana and my boss has one in his 27 Amodel they are stronger then a 9" and you can take a old diff and centura diff to a difff spec and they will put the bits off yours on a centura diff.

· Registered
199 Posts
It's to fit an XE sedan I take it ? Coil sprung rear end ? If so send me a PM and I will put you in contact with someone trying to offload one, No Detroit Locker though as far as I'm aware.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts