Ford Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Forced Falcon
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Its with much regret that i am selling my EA so i thought i would let some guys know in the E series section, There is more info and photos in the Auto for sale section, any feed back would be appreciated

EA Fairmont Ghia AIT Turbo Manual White in colour

ENGINE: Fully rebuilt 3.9L ACL race series rebuild Kit. New 4L race series pistons, pins, rings bearings. Conrods shot peened resized with new rod bolts. Crank reground and nitrided, engine fully balanced. JP high volume oil pump and JP high performance timing chain and gears. New timing chain tensioner and guides and timing cover, new balancer Head ported and polished new valves, K line bronze valve guides Crow valve springs moly retainers hardened locks. New Head bolts, Engine decompressed to 7.5:1

TURBO: TO4Z 750HP Ball bearing Garrett Turbo on custom manifold with 48mm Turbosmart Pro Waste Gate, water cooled with 4” stainless dump pipe.3” mandrel bent exhaust. 600 x 300 x 75mm custom intercooler with turbosmart supersonic blow off valve, 3 inch pipe from turbo to air cleaner with K&N Pod filter behind front spoiler with EF guard liner to Seal from water

COOLING: 3 Core high capacity V8 Radiator with EL Thermo fans New Header tank, Engine oil cooler

FUEL SYSTEM: 040 bosch 500hp intank pump and 044 bosch 700hp inline pump with dual fuel lines to dual row injectors run from microfueler, Malpasi rising rate regulator .Modified manifold to take 12 injectors, custom fuel rails for neat appearance

TRANMISSION / DRIVELINE: Tremec TR 3650 5 speed, Castlemaine Rod Shop bellhousing with 3800 pound Jim Berry clutch converted to V8 with 3 dowles and 6 mounting bolts, 3” hardie spicer thick wall steel tail shaft and Full Ford Nine inch conversion using all EA mounting points and brakes 3.23:1 Ratio> [email protected] 100km/h

BRAKES / SUSPENSION: DBA gold drilled and slotted rotors with rebuilt front callipers and Bendix Performax pads. Pedders sports rider shocks and springs with white line front roll bar.

EXTERIOR: Symmons B45 16x9 wheels white centres with new tyres 255 and 225 tyres, XR round headlights, VN Group A front bar, Big side skirts, Aftermarket rear bar, EB Boot and rear end with XR Bob tail, HO Aluminium Bonnet vents colour coded door handles.

INTERIOR: Full leather EB GT style leather trim and door trims. Recaro style Front Genuine Ford leather seats AS in EB GT or GHIA, CD player, cruise control, electric windows and mirrors, central locking, climate control

OTHERS: New Bosch alternator, new distributor, new battery, New plug leads, new waterpump, new engine mounts,new front wheel bearings stainless turbo heat shielding.

This car has had everything replaced rebuilt or upgraded and has had all top brand name gear used in it. I am only interested in Genuine inquires to buy car not just to have a look. Car does not need to be sold straight away but would like to sell in the next 6 months Car has 156000km and has done 10000km since full rebuild. Tyres, Turbo and Diff done 2000km. Price $15900 ph 0403642882 or 49553179

· Forced Falcon
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
like you wouldn't believe mate, i know every nut, bolt ,hose clamp, and gasket on the car, if its on there i've had it apart, but sometimes you have to do what a Man gotta Do

· Registered
146 Posts
EATURBO said:
like you wouldn't believe mate, i know every nut, bolt ,hose clamp, and gasket on the car, if its on there i've had it apart, but sometimes you have to do what a Man gotta Do
So you wife wants you to sell it, lol, just kidding. I'm sure you'll miss her.

· Forced Falcon
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah wife wont drive it to work she doen't feel safe driving it, to much power, she has seen how much trouble i get into driving it. Spins 5th gear in the wet just rolling on the throttle and the clutch is heavy and is in or out, it takes some getting use to. My old man wants to buy it as him and i built the whole car, but the old girl told him he was dreaming. whoever buys it is going to cause a whole lot of trouble on there local streets

· Registered
2,876 Posts
see this posted elsewhere its def a sweet machine
good luck with the sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.