Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steven Ellery and Super Cheap Auto today unveiled their '04 racing colours.
As you can see the paint scheme is the same as last year's but they replaced green with black.
The black looks heaps better IMO.

·
Safety Commitee Tim
315 Posts
sweeeeeeeet. GO supercheap , ellery is the best driver if luck goes his way look out broser ... he woulda been top 10 last year if lady luck hadnt hated him./ looks meaner in black

·
X-TRAIL 4X4
469 Posts
The black looks better than the Green, but still not one of my favourite designs.

The Betta BA is the best of the BA's released so far.

Will be intresting to see FPR's efforts this weekend.

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
yeh that looks good!

all the best to them this year, they did an absolutely amazing job last year

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
That looks bloody awesome!

Best of luck to SER in 2004!

·
Resident geek freak
935 Posts
IS that Bob "I wont lend me mate a spanner, even though i own a chain of hardware stores" Thorne standing next to the car?

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
I like the Black paint scheme much better,I wish them all the best for the coming race's this year.

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
Yep it's Bob. Looks better than last year's paint job. Also looks more like NASCAR-like paint.

·
V8 ute driver!
984 Posts
I like it, not alot different from last year but a subtle change to keep things fresh.
Hopefully they improve on last year an play a pivotal role in procedings this year. Even though Ford won the championship last year their wasn't enough consistent pressure from any other Ford driver bar Ambrose on the series. Hopefully this year there is a nummber of Ford drivers in the running right up to the end.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Now no offence to anyone that likes purple but i think the car looks so much more masculan than the pansy purple last year. Although the car was very much on the ball at the last few rounds i think that gettin rid of the purplr was a great idea!

·
Only a V8 Ute Will Do
203 Posts
I reckon that Ellery could spring a surprise or two this year, win a win or two?
Now that'll boost their confidence.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts