·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the subject of feeling threatened, I wonder how long it will be before the Falcons are nobbled by AVESCO. We've won three rounds in a row. Surely the HRT money well is deep enough to start rallying against this new falcon threat. :rolleyes:

·
The Third Power
1,332 Posts
Ford Man said:
On the subject of feeling threatened, I wonder how long it will be before the Falcons are nobbled by AVESCO. We've won three rounds in a row. Surely the HRT money well is deep enough to start rallying against this new falcon threat. :rolleyes:
nobble the falcons or un nobble the commodores ? I hope they give it a couple more rounds before the do anymore changes

T

·
0 Posts
Why start bringing in all these changes throughout the season. why not keep them all and introduce them at the start of the next season. common sense or what.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From what Larko is saying, the parity debate is off the agenda for the forseable future. And so it should be too. You can't get much more even racing than what we have now. Equal numbers of both makes in the top 10 for the vast majority of this year. Leave it how it is I say..

T

·
0 Posts
I agree depends on AVESCO board members, the tally at the moment is something like 4/2 in favour of Holden

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Ford Man said:
From what Larko is saying, the parity debate is off the agenda for the forseable future.
Don't you just love small fonts.. I read the above as :
From what Larko is saying, the panty debate is off the agenda for the forseable future.

Teehehehehehe.... small things amusing small minds.. :D :nuts:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
el2xr8 said:
Teehehehehehe.... small things amusing small minds.. :D :nuts:
What am I gunna do with you mike??... :p :D

T

·
0 Posts
now I know why you wear glasses mike, keep both hands on the wheel son, there's a good boy. (snigger)

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
now I know why you wear glasses mike, keep both hands on the wheel son, there's a good boy. (snigger)
Lol!! Yeah it's about 9:30am.. oh, hang on .. *squints at screen* .. erm .. *rubs eyes* .. aah. Not glasses, Doc my old mate, but contacts! :D And I can assure you that both hands are always on the wheel unless changing cogs or judiciously applying the handbrake or waving happily to a radar weidling friend :cool: :nuts:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts