Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey peoples, i finally got tyres for my wheels, that i have had sitting in my room for about 6 months, these are a few pics i took outside a mates place at about 500 in the morning, after cruising the nite away :s6:

what do you think? they look schmik in the metal, cant seem to take a good photo of them though :( and my car looks way high in those pics too...

·
2.77 is a tall ratio :S
336 Posts
Looks awesome dude those brakes will show up really nicely can we have some close up pictures?

Big cruise btw!

·
FCT ROCKS QLD
180 Posts
They really look very cool mate.
Ive only seen them in the dark but in the daylight they look much better.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
not too shabby at all!!! i like!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Sweet Dude real nice...

6pAc..

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
dude there wicked wheels, and ya car is at a awesome height, you just cant take good lowered car pics kneeling down.

also please tell me there not clear VT commodore repeaters...... they sure look like it

AU3 and BA ones look soooo much better

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
They really set the car off Rollin! Are they the same wheels Pheonix_EB has? If so your another person who's got wheels I want! But great work anyway.

·
Registered
367 Posts
nice wheels they really set the car off

·
Registered
103 Posts
the wheels look s**t hot Rollin', but with the next set of photos you take, kneel so that the camera is about a foot higher than the top of the wheel arches looking down. You'll get a good shot of the real ride height

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Not bad aye.
Saw a set like that on a ef, and they look heaps good in the flesh.

Nice

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
Lookin good Rollin, the car doesnt look as tough as it did with the old wheels but its still hot

1 - 20 of 45 Posts