CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As in the sig below -------V

(Yessir, I am shamelesss) :angel:

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
It's a shame after all that's happened you still ended up having to sell the car. Good luck mate, and no I'm ont interested this time round. :fraz:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One day this bloody house will give me something back, and I will buy my baby back!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
i cant believe no one will buy this car, its a ripper, doesnt anyone what el xr8's?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Shite, I am looking for a manual EL XR8 right now. The only problem is that I have a maximum of 15k to spend :(

Anyway great luck selling it mate.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
philstoj said:
i cant believe no one will buy this car, its a ripper, doesnt anyone what el xr8's?
Sadly mate, it seems that most buyers are after unmodified (inferior!) ones!!!!! :AAHHH: :fraz: :AAHHH: :fraz: :MrSparkle

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
yeh i cant believe it hasnt gone either, ive seen ELs in worse condition and with no mods go for more...crazy

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
GT40p's I'm sure from Mr H

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NZ said:
Sparkles: what heads are on your car?
Bog standard E7's, that *was* the next item on the agenda... regardless, it goes pretty damn well for having these and the stock dribble-o-matic cam! :wnc:

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
Interesting... I only asked because I was really comparing yours against mine to see what you have different to see where you'd gain around 20rwkw on mine!

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Mr Sparkle said:
Bog standard E7's, that *was* the next item on the agenda... regardless, it goes pretty damn well for having these and the stock dribble-o-matic cam! :wnc:
Damm You

But after just watching the raid video, all is forgiven.. Ohh them where the days!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
laminge said:
Damm You

But after just watching the raid video, all is forgiven.. Ohh them where the days!
I hope there is another raid one day cos i have the dvd and it looks like it would be great.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts