Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im moving to Melbourne sometime late this month / early next and ill be looking to rent a house. Just wondering if anyone is looking for somewhere to live and would be interested in going halves or thirds?

I would probably looking for something fairly modern, 3 or 4 bedroom and probably 2 bathroom, and a double garage (or bigger) is a must.

Anyway, thought it might be worth a shot on here...at least this way there wouldnt be anyone complaining about all the ford merchandise and photos plastered all over the house :wnc:

cheers

dave

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
DOH! your about 6 months too early for me mate!
I will be plannin on doing the same thing around mid yr, wanna live around williamstown area and pretend i have a bit of class hehe;)

·
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh well, give us a yell in 6 months...might have a room available!

·
More horsepower required
612 Posts
BlueAU said:
DOH! your about 6 months too early for me mate!
I will be plannin on doing the same thing around mid yr, wanna live around williamstown area and pretend i have a bit of class hehe;)
Owning a Ford automatically puts you in the upper class :angel:
Most of the pretenders congregate around South Yarra/Toorak and drive European cars.

·
Crikey
2,014 Posts
So Dave, is it business or pleasure that prompts the move? Good luck all the same.

Steve

·
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blurter said:
So Dave, is it business or pleasure that prompts the move? Good luck all the same.

Steve
bit of both mate! ;)

·
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok folks, got a place lined up in rowville if that helps anyone

4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, double garage - its a hamburger with the lot!

if anyone is interested im still looking for 1 or 2 people to share with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts