Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my car after the respray, both sides of the car have been sprayed aswell as the boot, so no more dints in the doors and no more scratches.
bumpers need some work, but the car looks so much nicer now :D

heres hoping nothing happens to it again :/

·
Fairlane Pimp
121 Posts
EFFalcon said:
Heres my car after the respray, both sides of the car have been sprayed aswell as the boot, so no more dints in the doors and no more scratches.
bumpers need some work, but the car looks so much nicer now :D

heres hoping nothing happens to it again :/

http://www.effalcon.com/pics/mycar/resprayed/P1010062.jpg
looks awesome man, you got that done very fast
Was it cheap?

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
very nice indeed! after seeing that, clear side indicators are on my list.

Now did you buy yourself a shotgun to make sure the previous 'issues' dont arise again?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha, if it happens again, i'll have a stake out and watch my car 24/7!

it cost me $800 to have both sides of the car sprayed, dints removed etc etc, and boot fixed.

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
NOT A BAD PRICE!!!!!!

looks schmick mate. Makes it tempting to get the whole body resprayed in the same colour if i get my bumpers done

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Very nice!

Out of intrest, roughly how many dints you have in it? My body is looking shocking, dings all over the roof and boot, wanna get them taken out asap. Which will probably mean I wanna get the paint fixed while I'm at it. Which means I'm losing the crappy colour. Ahhhh, money money money.

·
I am a Turbo Wanker
2,379 Posts
$800 hey... When I got my whole arse end replaced and resprayed thanks to a chick in a Pajero, I was thinking it would be good to get the doors and front quarter panels done soon too. I got a few large dents (5c piece) from car doors in the sides, and a few sap stains on the bonnet and roof.

Might suss it out...

·
Formerly EAII_Fairmont
917 Posts
Looks good john! Hope nothing like that never happens to you again........anyone for that matter. I always new AU2's looked good on e-series, but they look absolutely SCHMICK on your car in that pic!!

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
What a price! If I can get all that done for 800, that'd be high on my priority list. My doors are getting so many dents from tools at shopping centres not giving two shits about my car. I'd be able to get the side-strips and bumpers colour-coded too!

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Looks tops aye!
And coz of the light, looks nice n dark :shag:

·
2,922 Posts
Hope it doesn't happen again, John! Bet you're happy to have your car back! Probably not planning on painting anything else soon, I assume! ;)

Cheers... Tim

·
"Steve has a car?"
2,207 Posts
The color's so dark I thought you resprayed your car black at first. Awesome btw, but are you gunna be leaving your car at the front again?

Damn it'd look good with super lows..

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
don't have much choice where i can put my car, i'll try put it in the driveway if i get the chance to :)
lower springs will be coming sooooooooooooon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts