Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, Sheraton Geelong impose a car parking fee (Valet). This is normally $15 per night and this rate will apply for the Saturday and Sunday nights. However, we have negotiated a deal for the Tuesday night where the cost will be $7.50.

I believe this is better than parking in the street, although street parking is apparently free.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
You'd let a valet drive your car!? (Not that you'd leave it on the street either!)

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Venom S said:
You'd let a valet drive your car!? (Not that you'd leave it on the street either!)
Hehe reminds me of the movie Ferris Bueiler's Day Off or something on those lines, where the parking guy takes that classic ferrari for a big time thrashing :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ahh seriously it'd be worth parking in the Sheraton than on the street, worth the $15.00.

·
2,153 Posts
Thanks for organising the hotel Pete. What is it's address?

So are we going to use the Valet?
It could get wrecked, stolen, scratched, breathed on wrong, a pigeon could sh-i-t on it. Who knows?
I'm gonna give the guy a fiver to look after it...

(I think that is the scene you are refering to)

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't thank me yet - you just never know with these hotels! They are renowned for stuffing something up.

Having said that, the sales manager for the hotel has offered to buy me beers already - go figure!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Don't thank me yet - you just never know with these hotels! They are renowned for stuffing something up.

Having said that, the sales manager for the hotel has offered to buy me beers already - go figure!
Ahh well if it stuffs up from now it ain't your fault so thanks for organising the Sheraton for us, i would of had to sleep in a pub or somethin if it weren't for your organisation. Well done mate. :D :D

Thats a good deal from the Sales Manager. :nuts: :nuts:

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Ahh well if it stuffs up from now it ain't your fault so thanks for organising the Sheraton for us, i would of had to sleep in a pub or somethin if it weren't for your organisation. Well done mate. :D :D
Nothin' wrong with sleepin' in a pub! Be it in a dodgy bed, on the floor under the pool table, etc (pool of your own vomit optional). :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Venom S said:

Nothin' wrong with sleepin' in a pub! Be it in a dodgy bed, on the floor under the pool table, etc (pool of your own vomit optional). :D
LOL, Me might get :CraZ: :CraZ: after some drinks, but me vomit proof. :D

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
.......but me vomit proof. :D
Me, Aussie Pete, definitely not vomit proof. This proven many times!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

Me, Aussie Pete, definitely not vomit proof. This proven many times!
Hehehehe i'm guessing there'll be a few "TAXI" shouts. :D :D

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
On long haul binge nights, ye olde 'chuck' is the body's way of hitting the alcohol reset button so you can soldier on until the wee hours of the afternoon the next day...

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I'll happily park Laminges car, FREE OF CHARGE!!!:D :D :D :evil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts