Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aren't these Kiwi's a bunch of shifty little buggers, they been replacing parts of NZ Airlines planes with parts of Ansett's planes.
Naughty Naughty :p :p

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Yea they are making cups out of them,for all the cups are over here.Except America's cup!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I think it be best I stay outa this thread!:D :rolleyes:

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Privatisation is working real well ha? What did they do with the money that they sold it for.Beds in hospitals or M.P supper.etc ???

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Big Block Ford said:
Don't forget there is a number of Aussie's and ex Qantas staff in Air NZ management.
You had to throw that one in didn't ya? ;) :D

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Gtho4 Pete ??
That first statement is nearly the same as Pretish on another thread. "I know what you mean," not all kiwi's are that shifty[at times I wish I was].Sometimes it doesn't [posts] come out how you intended or taken on a different view.Like I take it you mean Kiwi's as in Air New Zealand.. They [Air.N.Z] may have taken over a sinking boat.But thats still there fault for not checking.All will come out soon,I hope..

Aah yea Ansett has always been a Company,never Gov owned !!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ebxr8240 I was just poking some fun at kiwi's that's all just a little sh!t stir :D :D

Doesn't matter who they are at Air NZ they have some explaining to do that's for sure.
BTW I ain't Pete my name's Rob. :D :cool:

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
gtho4 said:
ebxr8240 I was just poking some fun at kiwi's that's all just a little sh!t stir :D :D

Doesn't matter who they are at Air NZ they have some explaining to do that's for sure.
BTW I ain't Pete my name's Rob. :D :cool:
ABSOLUTELY YES YES !!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sinking boat?
When ANZ bought Ansett they'd just recorded a 170million $ profit - ANZ proceeded to sack the board and put in a new one which led them merrily to screwedsville.

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
gtho4 said:
Aren't these Kiwi's a bunch of shifty little buggers, they been replacing parts of NZ Airlines planes with parts of Ansett's planes.
Naughty Naughty :p :p
ooooooooooooooo!!

why just the other day I replaced a part of a Qantas plane with an Ansett part. Pretty shifty hey!!

There needs to be a bit of sense injected into this Ansett thing. I got abused at work yesterday because I was a Kiwi.

Now I work for a Qantas regional and I'm pretty sure I'm not on the Air New Zealand board so what the hell has it got to do with me.

I thinks it's about time Australia got control of their unions and told them that unless they drag their attitudes into the 21st Century they will be finding a lot more of their members out of work.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Exactly Brendan. The unions are losing the plot over this one. We are working flat out to get the issue resolved, but the unions are obstructing every step, and stopping us getting more planes into the air.

And they think they're helping their members?

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
Good stuff Pete - I suppose you're up to your armpits in the 320 negotiations.

While your at it can you grab Southern a couple more Dash's as our brain surgeons in Mildura haven't even considered it may be necessary

·
7,777 Posts
The worst part in all this is the ANZ execs have just received their bonuses. I bet they won't be stepping up to hand them back either.

And as for putting the fuel and catering bills for ANZ onto the Ansett books - I hope Toomey goes to jail where he won't be sitting down and you won't hear the guy f*rt (ever again).

The more I see, the more ANZ screwed Ansett. Now the unions want to make matters worse..... :rolleyes:

·
7,777 Posts
Brendan said:
While your at it can you grab Southern a couple more Dash's as our brain surgeons in Mildura haven't even considered it may be necessary
Yes they have - and more than a couple! They'll likely be Qs as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts