Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TEAM URBAN ASSAULT
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was just wondering if anybody can tell me how to install this?

G

·
Go to a body shop and fork over a rather large amount of money. Than a few days, maybe a week later pick up your car...

·
TEAM URBAN ASSAULT
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks ne wayz i got it on myself and my dad helped....well he did almost all lol its ok about earlier i dont have ne clue about these rulez they
....lata...

·
Onxy - Slam
196 Posts
does anyone have any pics of the shogun body kit?
Cos i wanted to see what it acctly looked like!

·
TEAM URBAN ASSAULT
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here is a pic of it

Attachments

·
TEAM URBAN ASSAULT
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why does everyone say that??

hey i dont know why you all say that i just bought mine and it fits like that?? without springs....ill get a pic and upload it sometime but i need batteries for my digital camera

G

·
Jade, everyone says that because its a fact. That car belongs to Travis Williams' sister, and thats the prototype Erebuni used for R&D. However, once they completed the kit they decided it was too low for regular street use and they made the actual kits a little shorter so that the front bumper sits higher...

·
TEAM URBAN ASSAULT
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok i just went out and measured it the shogun kit is 20 inches...and the old bumper is 14 inches. my kit sits 4 inches off the ground.
lata

·
TEAM URBAN ASSAULT
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i didnt buy it from Erebuni i bought it from asylums i dont know if theres ne difference but i measured

G

·
Than its not erebuni, its the new one that just came out like 6 months ago. Looks just like erebunis shogun kit but its called ninja...

·
TEAM URBAN ASSAULT
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea its called neo vs not ninja but i have heard of the ninja kit b4 well i have a pic off asylums website so i will put it up

Attachments

·
TEAM URBAN ASSAULT
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey i just read you old post are you lookin for those kits and hood ne more???

·
Onxy - Slam
196 Posts
Thats a pretty nice kit there!
not sure about the side skirts looks a bit iffy to me, but it looks nice..

Do you know of anywhere in the UK i would be able to get hold of one, or would it have to be an import?

·
TEAM URBAN ASSAULT
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im pretty sure that asylums dont ship to the uk but if you go to their web site they might if u wanna pay some cash..umm is their ne shops their that sells body kits or ne thing??? if so go to them and they might be able to get a hold of one for ya!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts