Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SHO Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's here?

What is your nickname?

Roll call for SHOklahoma members -- If you are getting ready to register, please use "SHOklahoma" as your referring member during the registration process.

If you have questions about using this forum, make a beeline over to the FordForums FAQ, or email me, and I'll do my best to help.

Like always, everyone is welcome to join and post -- you don't have to be a "SHOkie"!

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Hey guys, I know your on OTHER sites/forums for these cars but if you could do some simple PLUGS of this site i would LOVE IT! The Contour and SHO sites are big and I would love to see some of them over here. We have a grat site here, that is flexible in setting up stuff for its membership. So invite your friends over here.

S

·
0 Posts
Hi Sarah and everyone else,

I've made it into this exciting new opportunity for SHOmanship. Thanks for scouting this out Sarah. I'll be going by the nick name SHO RPh. The convention was great but that is now old news. Time for SHOklahoma to become the premier local SHO Club in the land. We've got to figure out some way to advertise better. Everyone be thinking about it and lets discuss it here and at the next meeting.

Paul Thomas
Tahlequah, OK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts