Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys how about posting photos of your Fords interior into this thread! So we can check out each others and see who has the best :s5 There is some pretty fancy leather jobs and TV/DVD jobs out there so lets see them all!

I will start of with a pic of the EF. A very comfortable interior I have found. Shits all over the VR/VS cheap looking plastic interior!.

Attachments

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
heres the wagon...

Attachments

·
Very happy GT-P owner
461 Posts
This is my AUII XR8 interior whilst it was still at Tickfords, photo was taken by Tony Chesterman, Think how impatient I was after seeing this.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I wanna win the worst Dash award !!!!!!
Here is my VK Calais, 2 weeks after I got it. (Yonks ago)

And answers to the obvious questions are.
1) Yes I got it back together (1 Week L8R)
2) Nothing worked originally, This was a total re-wire of a crap
factory electrical system. (Typical Holden Electrics)
3) No - I will never buy a Holden - GM Product EVER AGAIN !!!!
(I Learnt my lesson with this one !!!!)

Attachments

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Mine!

·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Xyphoid said:
I wanna win the worst Dash award !!!!!!
Here is my VK Calais, 2 weeks after I got it. (Yonks ago)

And answers to the obvious questions are.
1) Yes I got it back together (1 Week L8R)
2) Nothing worked originally, This was a total re-wire of a crap
factory electrical system. (Typical Holden Electrics)
3) No - I will never buy a Holden - GM Product EVER AGAIN !!!!
(I Learnt my lesson with this one !!!!)
LOL!! :s6: what a mess!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
There are some very good looking schmick interiors here !!!!!!
I see a few people have EMTEC style instruments, does anyone have any pictures of them with the lights on ????? They look very good from what I can tell, but Ive never seen one in the flesh

And AusXH, excuse my ignorance, but isnt that the dash out of a late model ute ???? I didnt think that they made panel van model recently (Doh, I would love a FORD version of a sandman!!!!!)
Looks very sweet !!!!!

As for interior lights, they are standard standard at the moment, but I saw some Blue/White Lightning Bulbs, that light up white on Exodious's Car, and gotta say Im hooked. Will be buying about 8 Bulbs to replace most of the interior Bulbs.
I also will be trying to fit the Door Lights of the EL Ghia's over the next couple of weeks.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Xyphoid said:
EF Ghia, interior, ever so slighty modified :)
Sheeez does look swish, I wouldn't mind doing that to my interior but i reckon teh Ghia with more electrics would be better presented than my Gli interior, despite a futura clock.

I like the chrome cluster surround.

·
Ford Member
520 Posts
laminge said:
Let us know how you go with interior lights, i want to change mine to blue!
Hey mate, me and one of my mates did the same blue lights thing to his EF XR6. Done it twice now! :s5 haha

Anyways the first time he bought these little rubber condom things for interior globes, got if from Repco (WA). The just slide over the globe and you can get them in different colours. The only problem is that some of them started to fade, they are not supposed to, but did. Also you may have trouble with spcace in the dash depending on where the globes are located.

The second time we did it like the pros do it! :s6: :s2: :s6: :s2:
I had a chat with this ricer guy who has a fully sick Civic mate :s2: :s3 and he had about 20 different colours for his interor lights LOL, ok not 20 mabye 3 or 4 :s2:
He dipped the globes in hobby paint. You can get these paints from and toy shop or where they sell any of them model cars, planes, boats, etc. Its a bit better doing it this way because you have a bigger choice of colours and its best to dip once let em dry and redo it to get a richer colour glow.

Ok where did i leave that pink paint?? :s3 :eek:o1: :s3 :eek:o1:

Hope that helps you laminge, good luck pulling the dash to bits! :s5 :s5 :s5

1 - 20 of 60 Posts