Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
We havent had our All Ford Day yet. I will be showing my car for it. I'll post pics when the time comes with other cars!

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
Fordqirl said:
Good pics

hehe, thanks to email notification i saw your original post Fordqirl.

Fordqirl said:
Good pics madwob
luckily you changed it....dont wanna get me in trouble...

GOOD PICS SILENCER :D

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
THANK YOU for posting my mistake :muha: I obviously wasn't fast enough editing my post.

I gotta learn to read the post before clicking straight on to the link and then replying :fraz:

·
4,562 Posts
Fordqirl said:
THANK YOU for posting my mistake :muha: I obviously wasn't fast enough editing my post.

I gotta learn to read the post before clicking straight on to the link and then replying :fraz:
lol, happy to help fordqirl...

you cant really be that quick anyway....as soon as u reply i would have got the email....then u would have edited.....but too late :p

i never really read the posts in the emails...because ive found they usually miss big chunks of posts for some reason :S

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
far out i shouldn't have put up this thread there is so many sweet xfs there and now i just wish i was there that neat 6 (silver xf) is awesome

·
Finnaly back
1,124 Posts
blueovalxfboy said:
far out i shouldn't have put up this thread there is so many sweet xfs there and now i just wish i was there that neat 6 (silver xf) is awesome
yeah but the silver one has tickford badges on it, I dont like when ppl do that.

see that limish greenish yellow one down the bottom?
I would prob smack that lil bitch....thats if she has nothing to do with the car.
looks like he has a flat 2

some nice cars but

·
4.1 XFLOW EFi Turbo
1,087 Posts
Damn, some good photos there.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
great pic's guys

regards
rod

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
yes I admit, great shots, awesome site! Its giving me ideas. I think Im getting the mod bug again.:whatever:

·
4,562 Posts
FalKeen said:
GREAT shots guys!
enjoyed em all

thanks madwob......for posting em

the way he (silencer) set up the site is perfect for pics....i like it when its simple and ya dont have to change pages all the time...
good work on the pics silencer :hy:

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts