Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
lol sif you would buy that, look out full fairmont option inc Central wasnt central stock on everything from eb onwards or something.

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
Ford Racing Replica? What the hell does it replicate?

·
known as tibbo
2,033 Posts
ford.boy said:
Ford Racing Replica? What the hell does it replicate?
replicates a complete waste of money.. Both for the tosser that did that to it in the first place and the poor sap that buys it

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Opening bid of 12,500 - no thanks!

"standard engine suitable for modification" - and????

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
6pAc|30nG|00n said:
lol sif you would buy that, look out full fairmont option inc Central wasnt central stock on everything from eb onwards or something.
But it's an EA, no EA's had central, not even the Ghia.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Quick, hit buy it now! What could $14,500 get me? A damn nice EF Fairmont Ghia I reckon.

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
OH-DEAR (tm)!

:AAHHH:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
He is an E-Mutant GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Zetec Is Better Than VTEC
184 Posts
$14grand for that!!!!! LOL
I'll give him 14cents

·
Registered
738 Posts
why oh why did he have to go and make the rear tail lights resemble that of a Torana?

·
D.T.A
246 Posts
I just loved this one from him "Sony X-plod sub and 2 x 300W speakers built in custom setup in the place of the back seat" IE: I wasn't getting ANY so why have a back seat???!!!!! :fraz:
ha ha!!
No doubt the "gear knob" is hand ground too! (wank wank!!)
Buy it now for $14,500 :jester: and get a never ending amount of laughs from your freinds, family, co-workers, strangers etc but the most laughs would be from ANY insurance company when you try to get them for agreed value!!
the title sums it up as a "one of a kind vehicle" Lets just hope so, also its described as "a real head turner" Pity he didn't mention the fact that all the heads scream Wanker as he drives past though!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts