Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Australian Ford Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The silly season is underway just after Bathurst a bit fast isnt it boys. There are rumours that Russel wont stay with Larry and that Besnard will be sacked and that Bright might go to Briggs it will be interesting to see what happens.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
From HSV website
Recent rumours have suggested that Jason Bright would be moving to Ford. HRT today announces that any such rumours are untrue and that Jason Bright is contracted to next year and has no intention of leaving. Any rumours are just that.
As for Russel Ingall, I doubt if he would go, even more unlikely that it would be to a Ford team.

The Stone Bros seem to be hard taskmasters, just ask Tony Longhurst so Besnard could well be on the way out as he hasn't had the best of years so far.

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
If there was to be current Holden driver swap over to Ford Jason Bright would be it, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

I doubt Ingall would leave Castrol Perkins but if he did there is no way he would go to HRT he absolutely despises them, he lives to beat HRT.

Besnard definately hasn't been as impressive as Ambrose but his form later on in the year was respectable, He'll probably get another shot next season.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Latest Rumour is Bargs to Briggs - I guess the Holden drivers are sick of pretty much no one but TWR cars having the support to win.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
If David Besnard gets the arse from SBR then I'll be spewing for sure. It's his first year in the SCS and he hasn't done too bad considering. Give the poor bastard a chance!! He flogged the arse off 'em in the konica lights last year. Let him develop into the top class V8 driver he will be I reckon. It would be a wise investment in SBR's future if they did..

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Ford Man said:
If David Besnard gets the arse from SBR then I'll be spewing for sure. It's his first year in the SCS and he hasn't done too bad considering. Give the poor bastard a chance!! He flogged the arse off 'em in the konica lights last year. Let him develop into the top class V8 driver he will be I reckon. It would be a wise investment in SBR's future if they did..
I don't think he is contracted to SBR. I think he is another one of the "ford guys" The rumour about Bowe going to SBR has alot to do with Johns past with the stone brothers. Should it happen you will see David in another Ford team.

But I agree. Shows great potential. Everyone was on Garths case the very next season he turned it round so there is no reason why David can't do the same

·
Gonna miss the ED :(
733 Posts
Bargs to ford?

LOL
Bargwana to ford, i would love to see that..
i remember some quotes of his like, thank god i won in a commodore and on ROVE live when he said to marcus ambrose that he(marcus) had ford germs and they (holden drivers) dont go near him
what a crack up
If he goes to ford i hope he gets alot more success, making him realise that FORD IS THE WAY TO GO.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Gotta admit, I'd be spewing if bargs missed out on a drive with Ford or Holden. He's such a great character for the SCS and if any Holden driver had to win it would be Bargs for sure. Genuine character that a lot of sports really need.. :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Re: Bargs to ford?

70mach1 said:
LOL
Bargwana to ford, i would love to see that..
I Haven't seen that one. He is another top guy that it would be a shame to see loss his postion in the team. I like Gary Rodgers and Bargs just a shame they have that other guy there too. One holden TEAM I have a lot of time for

·
Gonna miss the ED :(
733 Posts
Bargs and Marcos on ROVE live

yeah a couple of weeks ago (in perth) they had the question thing on ROVE. And it was sport vs sport and they had to answer questions about the opposite sport. They had the volley ball girls cook and pothurst i think against marcos and jason. It was funny watching the girls try to answer technical questions about the v8's. lol

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
The Stone Bros are going to continue with David Besnard next season which is good news because he has alot of potential. This year for Besnard has been very similar to Tander's first season in the way that they both were involved in alot of incidents in there rookie years, and now Tander is one of the better drivers in the series.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts