Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its good too see there will be another Ford on the grid next year. Simon will be John Bowe's teammate at John Briggs Motorsport, his car will have a different major sponsor similar to the SBR setup.
He is definately a good driver and seems to win in most catergories he is involved with so it will be good to have another Ford up the front.:D

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
The ones with Ford badges. :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Venom S said:
The ones with Ford badges. :D
Hell yeah.. :D Good news on the signing of Wills. Give him a year or two to find his feet and we should see some good results out of him I reckon. Anyone know how long he's signed for??

·
Registered
313 Posts
Pretty soon the problem Ford is going to have is a too many skilled drivers. Next year.
-Rat
-Stevo
-Seto
-Richo
-Lowndesy
-Crombley
-Bowe
-Wills
-Ambrose
-Besnard
-Ellery

And a couple more I can't remember.
Its going to be like Essendon in the Brownlow, so many good players they take votes off each other and end up with the most votes as a team, but not for a player.
Anyone else see this as being a problem for the Blue Oval next year? I suppose it is a good problem to have though ;)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Elvis said:
Pretty soon the problem Ford is going to have is a too many skilled drivers. Next year.
-Rat
-Stevo
-Seto
-Richo
-Lowndesy
-Crombley
-Bowe
-Wills
-Ambrose
-Besnard
-Ellery
I know I'm gonna get flack for saying this (and I've said it before) , Seto is a great guy, and a legendary driver, but I think it maybe time for him to retire (Ducks from the fling chair( and give his seat to some one like wills, seto and bowe both on my opinion should throw the their towels in (or helmets), don't make me get the points table out here...:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts