0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stay tuned it aint good...

but while your here, take a look at this photo from CNN news

Attachments

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
You can see another face at the 10 - 11 o'clock position of the circle that is drawn on the picture. It woul be a semi profile face.

You can also see in this pic several faces or images what ever you would like. Now I am not making a joke out of what happened but you can interpret the smoke and shadows any way you like.

The one that Doc shows us is interesting.

And doc PM with what you are talking about.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Yeah that first shot is a little too real to dismiss quickly.. especially when I looked at the clip of it again closely, I could be wrong but it appeared that the face was moving a little, and my first impression was that it was laughing.. yeah I know, it sounds a bit "out there", but just sharing my thoughts..

Heavy!!

·
Copyright �2003
1,517 Posts
If you go to CNN.com they have the movies.

I still find it hard to believe this happened and that there are people (I use that term lightly) that could do this.

Sad, very sad.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Similar theme...

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Sheeeeeez, that is very scary, both Doc's pic and teehee's, i'm trying to tell my self it's just coincidence. Seems like it was meant to be.. :( :( :(

Guys this latest treat to Afganastan by the US to sorrender Binladin or face millitary action within 3 days or so is even scarier.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
I think that the circumstances around the pics definitely add to their effect.. I mean, other shots of similiar things (like that supposed face on Mars) are IMO a steaming load, but they aren't taken in the same situation.. they seem more like a bad sci-fi writers idea..

... face on Mars... phhht!!!

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
ive spotted anohter face in the movie in the smoke, but I cannot capture it!!

everytime i do a screenshot the movie portion of the screen goes black... damn thing...

i need the clip in MPEG format i guess dammit...

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Sh!t. Thats Farkin weird. If you were skeptical you would automatically jump to the conclusion that its fake. They always say that you can edit and change things with todays technology and blah blah. But since I've been brought up under catholic beleifs, and Ive always been an open minded person about things like this, im really puzzled. I even sent it to my mums email at work and she didn't know what to think.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
It kinda like looking at clouds, you can make them look like anything if you try hard enough. I looked at this picturem and found 4 more faces!

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
No 1

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
No 2

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
No 3

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Ok, I got a bit carried away picking out the features here, but I still see a face.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts