Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Australian Fairlane Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant believe skaife whinges that cars are going to cut corners and drag stuff on the track
then he goes and do it himself and get warned by race control
yep hes still a wanker

·
Australian Fairlane Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the welcome fellas

well one sort of good thing at least he didn't win it in a riceburner this time heh heh cheers ace

·
Autralian Ford Member
35 Posts
Holden win again

Great race in my opinion, although im sure you guys won't agree with the result... ;)

·
Administrator
5,090 Posts
Re: Holden win again

Morgs said:
Great race in my opinion, although im sure you guys won't agree with the result... ;)
Yeah fraid we are having some post Bathurst Trauma at the moment.I guess it will go away in a week or so.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Re: Holden win again

Morgs said:
Have to agree with that. You don't sit in front of the TV for 8 hours unless something holds your attention, and the race certainly did that.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Yeah it was a great race, but geez it would've been so much better if Skaife had run out of fuel on the last corner and looked up to see Brad Jones take the flag. God, that would've topped Kefu's effort in the Bledisloe. Still, 22nd to 2nd (apx) is not too bad and effort.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
At least it took the 2 pr!cks in HRT1 nearly 10 years to record another win. 1992 was the last time the nose boy won, I can't even remember when Tony"spin'em"Longhurst won.

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
Longhurst last won in 89 I think, can't remember what he drove (BMW?)

Remember him crashing in Wellington many moons ago, came of the wharf and hit the wall - with his head!!!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I reckon you guys over at LS1.com are pretty happy. Should drop in there and GM forums to see what's happnening.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts